Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Forbidden Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forbidden Love (624 Views)

Forbidden / Forbidden Love / Forbidden Love (the Ultimate Sacrifice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forbidden Love by frankline461: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2018

You said maybe someday we will be together But right now you have somebody you might love forever You understand what I'm feeling and you know what that feels like Falling for somebody and that person doesn't love you back
I should be used to this by now, Finding somebody and they are already inclined Every time it happens I act like I'm fine But deep inside I know that it's just a disguise I pick up my phone feigning busy But the gallery in my mind keeps swapping through your pictures You warned me, you said to stay off But I lost control of my ship and ended up in your ocean You don't get it, you don't know how I feel It's like I'm on land but I still can't breathe I pick up my phone just to surf, But I usually end up sending you a call You put up a large wall between my feelings and yours, But that didn't stop me from digging my way through
"You don't understand the situation you've put me in I'm with someone and he doesn't deserve what this will put him through I know there's no better way to put what I have to say But there's no way we can happen, maybe someday, but that day's not now"
I can tell you also want this, You tell me to go, but you don't want me to leave Your words are supposed to send me on my way But you eyes plead for me to stay You said you also love me, but he'll be in pains What's the point in continuing when it'll all be in vain You don't want me around But you call me late at night I listen to you cry for hours I comfort you till you fall asleep I can't even bare the thoughts of seeing you sad It just has a way of ruining my mood You crash slowly into my heart, But you want me to prevent the chaos. What's the point of having a "Soulmate" If by the time you find them it's already too late.

~Franklin-e
Re: Forbidden Love by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2018
I have gone through this a lot of time, I can relate
Re: Forbidden Love by frankline461: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2018

"Frank, this isn't a game, I can't be feeling the same
Why are you here again, trying to bring me to shame.
I've tried my best to explain but you're still feeling the same
Sometimes I wonder if this is love or if you're just insane"

You don't think I get you, you don't think I want to?
You don't think I also want all these to just be forgotten
Don't you get it, there's a reason I met you
I wouldn't be stressing all this if I could exist without you
You say there's nothing to fight for
But what if I tell you that I'm the right one
You always tell me you're seeing someone
But you always return my calls
I wrote you a text of how I feel about you and everything else
And you texted me back telling me it made you a mess
You begged me to let you go
Because you don't want what you're feeling to show
Your words are just so confusing
I can't grab them, they have no meaning

Your eyes are swollen, it's like you've been crying
I stop for a moment and look into your eyes
That's when I see it, what was making you cry
The cracks in those eyes are the same as mine
Your heart is so cold that I fold my arms and grab my coat,
You had a good heart but you trusted the wrong guys
They broke you and when you found this guy
He was so sweet and wasn't like the others
Life had put you in this sea
But I know that it was for a reason
You've made your choice but I can't just let go
My head is saying give in but my heart says no
I can't just walk away, I think I'll just hang around.

~Franklin-e

IG: Keyshawn_frank
Re: Forbidden Love by frankline461: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2018
I have gone through this a lot of time, I can relate
�� Yeah, we've all gone through this at some point in life

(1) (Reply)

In Dire Need Of Strange Encounters By Wale Okediran For My Thesis / The Fractured Bliss / MY LIFE Experience(the Blessed Hands)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.