Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) (39524 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2018
It is well o.
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2018
never argue with man holding gun. they'll steal your property and life

1 Like

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2018
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by iscom(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2018
And the governor is there doing nothing. Yenagoa is no longer safe for people to live. About 15 persons are being rushed to the hospital every day just because of this act. Every day shooting in tombia junction , swalli Market and biogbolo.
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by masterP042(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2018
If he keeps quiet then he doesn't exist..
He's always quiet, he doesn't exist.
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by GenFunction: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2018
my pple suffer for lack of knowledge
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by KingCassy(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2018
Even after collecting her phone they still shot her... This is bad...
Rip to her
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Deltatoto: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
A pretty young lady identified as Seiyefa Fred was killed by thieves last night in Yenagoa. close friends and family members took to their social media page to grieve and regret their loss. They said the act was done because of her phone which the thieves wanted.

See photos and read more;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/11/09/young-lady-murdered-in-yenagoa-because-of-phone/

she die with her Toto?minus one for us?nawa o
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by tunary(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2018
Obedience is always better than sacrifice your life
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2018
A friend of mine shared a screenshot convo of them From yesternight at 9:30. The girl wanted to learn makeup. They agreed on a price already. Only for her to receive news later that she's been shot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by blowjob: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2018
BADLUCK ALKOHOLIC FRAUD EBELE HOME..... grin grin grin..NO SECURITY... grin grin..RIP FINE BABY...

VOTE BUHARI FOR SECURITY OF LIFE AND PROPERTY, DONT BELIEVE CHEAP PDP PROPAGANDA.

VOTE BUHARI...

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

1 Like

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by helpfulposts(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2018
columbus007:
so she killed herself because of one China phone?dragging the phone with those criminals, i rest my case. cry

This is what actually happened on that day. She did dragged the phone with them.

This incident happened around Imiringi Road near Tombia Round About some days ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Dee60: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2018
THEY HAVE TO INSTALL SOMETHING IN PHONES TO PERSONALISE IT AND MAKE IT USELESS FOR ANYONE ELSE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN STOP STEALING PHONES.
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by helpfulposts(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:
A friend of mine shared a screenshot convo of them From yesternight at 9:30. The girl wanted to learn makeup. They agreed on a price already. Only for her to receive news later that she's been shot.

May be this is another incident too.
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by helpfulposts(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2018
iscom:
And the governor is there doing nothing. Yenagoa is no longer safe for people to live. About 15 persons are being rushed to the hospital every day just because of this act. Every day shooting in tombia junction , swalli Market and biogbolo.

That's it.

So true!
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by TissuePaper: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
A wise man once said;

'you have it, they want it, they'll kill you to get it

Give them '

2 Likes

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by madgoat(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by babacletus: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Sinye emi cry
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by frozen70(f): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
columbus007:
so she killed herself because of one China phone?dragging the phone with those criminals, i rest my case. cry

Thats your thinking

Don't worry, you will soon be a victim, then you will know if she did or you did
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by olucomf: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:
Sad

My people,a man with a gun is your lord and saviour at that time T
I keep telling you
Few years ago thieves came to my crib in Ibadan. Me wey don go drink Goldberg like mad forget to lock door. The slap that woke me sounded like the last trumpet. Thinking it was rapture I opened my eyes hoping I'll be floating to heaven but lo and behold na hooded faces I see. Before I begin reason say na angel wear mask na him them ask for my car keys with one fat gun.
My people I give them the keys, give them money wey I keep for fuel,go downstairs with them,open gate for them. I even show them where the security dey and how to operate am so they won't come back if e die for road. After 20 mins wey dem go na him I begin shout ole.
Guess what,I see the car back after a few days. What if I argue?
When they come please behave like mumu. And hope for the best.
Rip young lady.
Omo U Get Sense Shaa, Good For U Bro
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Ndubuisipaul1: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
As a girl if a rich guy buy you iPhone or Samsung or any phone wey dey too expensive. sell the phone buy tecno k7 . it has all you need in an android . use the money to learn handwork and see if you can start up the businesses .
All this big phone you are carrying trekking on the street will do you more harm than good.
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Wicked world we live in...I wonder where human got this dia wickedness & heartlessness from ..R.I.P ....may God console ur family & loved ones..
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Akabuking: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
columbus007:
oga read before you spew trash.

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by movetoca: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:
Sad

I keep telling you
Few years ago thieves came to my crib in Ibadan. Me wey don go drink Goldberg like mad forget to lock door. The slap that woke me sounded like the last trumpet. Thinking it was rapture I opened my eyes hoping I'll be floating to heaven but lo and behold na hooded faces I see. Before I begin reason say na angel wear mask na him them ask for my car keys with one fat gun.
My people I give them the keys, give them money wey I keep for fuel,go downstairs with them,open gate for them. I even show them where the security dey and how to operate am so they won't come back if e die for road. After 20 mins wey dem go na him I begin shout ole.
Rip young lady.
HAHAHAHA, My brother you made the right choice. I have been robbed before on the highway so I know what you went through.
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:
Sad

I keep telling you
Rip young lady.

You are not only wise but funny... Good at descriptive essays too.
RIP dear
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Thugnificent(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is really sad. RIP to her
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Jloveme(m): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
A pretty young lady identified as Seiyefa Fred was killed by thieves last night in Yenagoa. close friends and family members took to their social media page to grieve and regret their loss. They said the act was done because of her phone which the thieves wanted.

See photos and read more;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/11/09/young-lady-murdered-in-yenagoa-because-of-phone/

Just maybe she struggled with them..ladies and their phones.....RIP
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
Buhari you see your life?

I just boughted a new phone and it's walking faster than the hold one that I boughted befour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Brothers Rape Woman & Daughter Till Dawn In Osun Robbery Attack / Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.