Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,520 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Everyday Fashionista - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Everyday Fashionista (285 Views)

Fashionista: Latest Bubu Lace Gowns You Can Rock With This Week. / Ghanaian Vice President's Wife (THE FASHIONISTA) / ThisDay Fashionista Page Spotlights Olakunle Churchill In Traditional Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyday Fashionista by Tolugossip1(f): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2018
Everyday fashionista.

Dress the way you want to be addressed isn't just a proverb that can easily be laid off. Have you been somewhere and you look or feel underdressed, or even out of place. Being overdressed is another issue on it own sef but naija people like that one. I wouldn't say I am a fashionista, infact on a scale of 10 ten I am going to give myself a 2/10 that is a two over ten but that doesn't mean I don't know the basics or should I say I don't know it looks weird to wear a flat slippers on a pencil skirt.

Fashion is an everyday thing. Sometimes I feel happy and look chic while sometimes I look like a frustrated child or will I say a confused person, that aside I still try my best to look good when I can because looking good is good business.

Here I will like to talk on how we can look our best everyday you may think it is not possible but it is. looking good always doesn't mean you have to rob a bank or go for a kill to fulfill that mission. Here are simple ways to always look good.

For more on how to slay everyday:
http://tolugossip..com/2018/10/everyday-fashionista.html?m=1#more

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West / How Would You Like To Slay In The FASHION World / Share Links Where I Can Find A Good Cryptocurrency Analytics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.