Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos (30583 Views)

Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by celebgistz: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2018
Nollywood actress, Linda Ejiofor has finally married her sweetheart at a ceremony that took place yesterday.

The much talked about wedding between Nollywood actress, Linda Ejiofor and her beau Ibrahim Suleiman finally took place yesterday.

The couple first tied the knot in the traditional way before proceeding to the registry for the court wedding.

Below are some of the pictures from the court wedding:

https://celebgistz.com/ibrahim-suleiman-and-linda-ejiofors-court-wedding-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by celebgistz: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by forreelinc(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2018
celebgistz:
Nollywood actress, Linda Ejiofor has finally married her sweetheart at a ceremony that took place yesterday.

The much talked about wedding between Nollywood actress, Linda Ejiofor and her beau Ibrahim Suleiman finally took place yesterday.

The couple first tied the knot in the traditional way before proceeding to the registry for the court wedding.

Below are some of the pictures from the court wedding:

https://celebgistz.com/ibrahim-suleiman-and-linda-ejiofors-court-wedding-photos/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Dead wedding

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
No big deal.

It's their day
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by crunchyg: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
They both look happy

I can show you how to make up to #7,000 every week just by reading and commenting on news on a news platform like you do here, check my signature for my whatsapp number
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
forreelinc:

Dead wedding

15 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by thoollz: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dem no suppose kiss before? Abi which kind mumu post b dis? The Nigerian media is now filled with jobless bloggers, unprofessional journalists And untrained admins who churn out thrash news to nairaland's Frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by Assassin101: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
I no sabi them
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by Fasinaomolade: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
is dat a news or is it the first time dey will kiss. op look for something else dis one na stale news
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by jaxmand: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
How's this one news ...do you want them to fight ... #village Op
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by sexymoma(f): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Some women will not be happy seeing this.. and they will crawl back to their nest praying to God for a man
I'm happy for you linda so happy... atleast for the mere fact that you didn't shout it like your friend did..
God bells your union bae...kiss
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by Thugnificent(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good day Nairalanders. I really need assistance. I lost my dad early this year and ever since then, things have been really difficult. Not really because I'm dependent on him for survival but the burial cost put a financial strain on me as the first son. And my other younger siblings are still in school. I was just a fresh passed out otondo yet to secure a job when the sad incident occurred, and i used my entire nysc allowance savings to sponsor the burial. That's why it seems like I've been a bore with my constant begging here.

Honestly, life hasn't been fair. To see food to even eat is a big issue. I try to see if i could get construction job at least to solve the hunger issue, but nothing is forthcoming. Please i really need a job no matter how small. I'm in Lagos and can be reached on 09074843276. I'm a graduate of public administration (2:2) and can read and write fluently and also good at computer appreciation. I can submit my CV on request. Thanks and God bless. Really not begging for crumbs anymore as that hardly sustains. I just need a job biko.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by Khd95(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
tinsel wedding

i pray this one last ooo
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
something tells me this marriage will last...they will use their colleagues' marriage to make theirs better.

the simplicity of the marriage speaks slot about understanding btw the couple

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by Katier00(f): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
They look good together
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by iWasNotHere(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
Actress wife? This one don buy market wey pass am
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by femtex007(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
So this ther love from tinsel finally yield result. Congrats to them
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by casssidy: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
uhhh, but its cute though
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by PastorandMentor(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
No backside sef sad

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
iWasNotHere:
Actress wife? This one don buy market wey pass am
he's also an actor
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by okwabayi(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Did they do all the weddings in one day?
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by LaBozz(f): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Wish them all the best.

If you need a supplier for quality ladies dresses kindly check my signature.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by ImadeUReadThis: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2018

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8105660_202464f46ac34df294dba7b194ea2fca_jpeg_jpeg111dd0bf413d77e530d81057519a7193

Yes. There you have it.

Only one God but Allah

He has succeeded in marrying a Christian which is a very big deal for a Muslim man and that's why he is throwing up the Tawhid hand sign.

Same sign used by Muslim terrorists to proclaim victory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by sexymoma(f): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Thugnificent:
Good day Nairalanders. I really need assistance. I lost my dad early this year and ever since then, things have been really difficult. Not really because I'm dependent on him for survival but the burial cost put a financial strain on me as the first son. And my other younger siblings are still in school. I was just a fresh passed out otondo yet to secure a job when the sad incident occurred, and i used my entire nysc allowance savings to sponsor the burial. That's why it seems like I've been a bore with my constant begging here.

Honestly, life hasn't been fair. To see food to even eat is a big issue. I try to see if i could get construction job at least to solve the hunger issue, but nothing is forthcoming. Please i really need a job no matter how small. I'm in Lagos and can be reached on 09074843276. I'm a graduate of public administration (2:2) and can read and write fluently and also good at computer appreciation. I can submit my CV on request. Thanks and God bless. Really not begging for crumbs anymore as that hardly sustains. I just need a job biko.
Go and learn a skill.. it won't cost you much cos most of these pple are looking for apprentice...Pple do give jobs to a male fashion designer than a female designer, i see guys at iyana-ipaja fixing eyelashes, weaveon i envy them why? cos what they earn per day, my guy for one month e reach something, salary earners will collect salary, comot tfair and chop money, money don finish..

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by georgestanley: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
awnn..so cute a couple ,God bless their hustle
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by Allaboutkatiee(f): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Assassin101:
I no sabi them
undecidedsaw your pm
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
Tinsels, snowflakes and mistletoes please don’t ruin this marriage
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos by obonujoker(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Loves will always defeat religionalism and tribalism......

Am so happy about this marriage....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 39th Birthday Dinner In Dubai / Brigitte Nielsen Pregnant At 54 (photos) / Mikel Obi, MI Abaga Appointed Advisers By Governor Caleb Muftwan Of Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.