Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English (47932 Views)

Mp4 : King Monada – Malwedhe / Mp3 : King Monada – Malwedhe / [DOWNLOAD] Tatiana Manaois All The Time Music And Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English by nabiswake(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2018
ing Monada Malwedhe currently a trending song. In the song, King Monada is warning his partner that she should not break up with him because he has a disease of collapsing.

He is warning that if she doesnt answer the phone he collapse too.

King Monada Malwedhe.

This song is both funny and has a touch of reality. This is the trend that is familiar with king monada songs or tracks.

King Monada has a way of mixing fun and reality in a song to bring the message in a pleasant way. Malwedhe – King Monada No words can explain the song, however a few minutes of listening to Malwedhe will open your mind and take you to wonderland.

Below are King Monada’s Malwedhe lyrics of this song.

KING MONADA MALWEDHE LYRICS
http://trending.co.ke/malwedhe-king-monada-video-mp3-download-and-lyrics-in-english/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English by olisaEze(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2018
A'bobbi this song dey burst my skull, n "d falling dance" is just rily crazy grin! Love the song eventho I nor know wetin d guy dey talk.

Re: Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2018
olisaEze:
A'bobbi this song dey burst my skull, n "d falling dance" is just rily crazy grin! Love the song eventho I nor know wetin d guy dey talk.
You no like the song reach me. Been on repeat since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English by SignatureNG(f): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English by MrAnonymous: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
In case you're looking for the lyrics and download Download falling dance song king monada malwedhe
Re: Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English by Codedrock(m): 5:26am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English by leomarz007: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Where is the video download link... Stupid boy
Re: Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English by jbblues24(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2019
I like your colour smiley cry

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow / Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.