Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news (770 Views)

Nigerian Exporter Ships 7,000 Metric Tonnes Of Coca Bean To US / How To Make Money Online Reading And Commenting On News And Articles / Earn Almost 45k Per Month For Posting On Facebook And Commenting On News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news by crunchyg: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
WAYS TO EARN WITH THIS NEWS READING EARNING BUNDLE PROGRAM
there are about 10 ways to earn on the system which we would be explaining subsequently.

You earn ₦30 bonus funds when you successfully register your account. The funds would instantly reflect when you access your account area. This is the welcome bonus attached to you for thanking you for registering on the platform.

You earn ₦2 money by making good and well constructed comments relating to the article you are reading. (You will also earn ₦2 when you reply a comment of someone in an article).

You earn ₦2 money when you read the POSTS from the Sponsors.

You earn ₦100 for sharing the SPONSORED POSTS to your social media handle for the day. You will have to login to your account, click on SPONSORED POST and follow the direction there for sharing your SPONSORED POST for the day. SPONSORED POSTS are paid promotional posts

You earn ₦100 when you submit a well constructed, informative post and approved post to the platform

You earn ₦2 for daily visit to the platform (This is different from your ACTIVE DAILY LOGIN Earnings)

You earn almost ₦1,000 money when you refer your friends, family and coworkers to news reading earning Program. 40% allocated earnings which is almost ₦1,000 including other bonuses. The more referrals you make, the more profits you earn as well. This earnings would automatically reflect in your affiliate earning Account Balance.

You earn ₦50 for ACTIVE DAILY Login to your Membership account.

You earn a slice of the ₦10 Million Naira Monthly Ad revenue from the advertisers as we share our advertising revenue with you up to ₦1,000,000 could be paid in ad sharing revenue with you at the end of the year and send them to your account upon your withdrawal request. This Yearly Ad earnings depends on your activities on the platform. Your activities of your earnings is constantly credited as our advertisers pay for Ad revenue with us.

If you are interested drop your number so I can add you to our whatsapp group to put you through or check my profile for my own number to add me up

1 Like

Re: Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news by odylanky: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
07032116851 please add me
Re: Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news by Abodunrin17: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
add me 08063339270
Re: Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news by bolajirnd(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
08162489494...thanks
Re: Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news by peropoliet(m): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news by Israelfx2(m): 2:06am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news by Endtimesmith(m): 6:15am On Nov 10, 2018
08037953412 Add me
Re: Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news by sylvadan: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2018
crunchyg:
there are about 10 ways to earn on the system which we would be explaining subsequently.

You earn ₦30 bonus funds when you successfully register your account. The funds would instantly reflect when you access your account area. This is the welcome bonus attached to you for thanking you for registering on the platform.

You earn ₦2 money by making good and well constructed comments relating to the article you are reading. (You will also earn ₦2 when you reply a comment of someone in an article).

You earn ₦100 for sharing the SPONSORED POSTS to your social media handle for the day. You will have to login to your account, click on SPONSORED POST and follow the direction there for sharing your SPONSORED POST for the day. SPONSORED POSTS are paid promotional posts

You earn ₦100 when you submit a well constructed, informative post and approved post to the platform

You earn ₦2 for daily visit to the platform (This is different from your ACTIVE DAILY LOGIN Earnings)

You earn almost ₦1,000 money when you refer your friends, family and coworkers to news reading earning Program. 40% allocated earnings which is almost ₦1,000 including other bonuses. The more referrals you make, the more profits you earn as well. This earnings would automatically reflect in your affiliate earning Account Balance.

You earn a slice of the ₦10 Million Naira Monthly Ad revenue from the advertisers as we share our advertising revenue with you up to ₦1,000,000 could be paid in ad sharing revenue with you at the end of the year and send them to your account upon your withdrawal request. This Yearly Ad earnings depends on your activities on the platform. Your activities of your earnings is constantly credited as our advertisers pay for Ad revenue with us.

If you are interested drop your number so I can add you to our whatsapp group to put you through or check my profile for my own number to add me up

Re: Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news by peropoliet(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2018
crunchyg:

Re: Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news by midworld: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news by seunlayi(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2018
Added
Re: Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news by Bis1234(f): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please add 07036555927
Re: Do You Know You Can Earn #7,000 A Week For Just Reading And Commenting On news by Jamesdavid54: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Add me 09160599273

(1) (Reply)

13 African Countries Beat Nigeria In Forbes Business Ranking / Manual Blender,Food Processor,vegetable, & Fruit Extractor,Hot in demand Product / Secret Shell Companies That Are Linked To Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.