Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

=* How To Make World Class Blog Posts And Never Run Out Of Quality Contents *= - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / =* How To Make World Class Blog Posts And Never Run Out Of Quality Contents *= (470 Views)

Lazy Ass Method To Create Quality Contents For Bloggers / Apply For Adsense After My 25 Unique Quality Contents On Your Blog - Any Niche / Never Run Out Of Content To Publish As Blogger With FOLOWR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

=* How To Make World Class Blog Posts And Never Run Out Of Quality Contents *= by BrandHakim(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
I like to use a line of an arabian poem to describe the state of the Nigerian bloggers and their writers (majority of the writers). The poem goes thus:

...And in the presence of an opposite the excellence of the opposite becomes apparent.

You don’t see the problem with what you currently have because it’s the only thing you know.

You see guys ...what it takes to run a successful blog in Nigeria and elsewhere is beyond having great content ideas and a good command of the english language. What set successful blogs apart are quite similar . Like the ability to get the writings found, and also be consistent at getting that done.

I’ll share as we proceed important informations on how to get things going well for your blogs.

Typing...
Re: =* How To Make World Class Blog Posts And Never Run Out Of Quality Contents *= by Bigboy289(m): 12:14am On Nov 10, 2018
BrandHakim:

I like to use a line of an arabian poem to describe the state of the Nigerian bloggers and their writers (majority of the writers). The poem goes thus:

...And in the presence of an opposite the excellence of the opposite becomes apparent.

You don’t see the problem with what you currently have because it’s the only thing you know.

You see guys ...what it takes to run a successful blog in Nigeria and elsewhere is beyond having great content ideas and a good command of the english language. What set successful blogs apart are quite similar . Like the ability to get the writings found, and also be consistent at getting that done.

I’ll share as we proceed important informations on how to get things going well for your blogs.

Typing...
oya na

(1) (Reply)

Domain / Want A Cool Website To Buy?!? Check This Out... � / Who can help me receive google Adsense Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.