Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

LOOKING AT HOME - Online Vs In Person - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / LOOKING AT HOME - Online Vs In Person (183 Views)

What I Saw Online Vs What I Built / Looking At Advertisement From All Angles / Earn As You Stay At Home.online Tutors Needed No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOOKING AT HOME - Online Vs In Person by fowproperties(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Now a days home buyers often find house online which is fast and easy, that is why i want to advice the home buyers to search in a verified real estate website. And also find a good real estate agent who is more of an adviser than a salesperson. In an effort to help online homebuyers avoid the disappointment and emotional let down of loving home before they inspect it. I wrote this check list to point out some of the main difference between looking at home online and in- person.

ONLINE IN PERSON

1. It huge! Is it a room or closet?

Photographers can use a wide angle Buyers are often surprised how much
lens to make everything look as smaller the home appears in person
large as possible

2. It looks like a new home! What is that smell?

HDR image processing can make Strong pet odors, mold, and sewer/septic are
a home appear brand new surprises that you can’t experience online

3. It looks so peaceful! Did I just hear gun shot?

Home staging creates a peaceful It is smart to hang out in the neighborhood
environment but those items can distract for a few hours to know the real area
you from other details experience

4. I have a good feeling! Is that a goat farm in neighbors yard?

Online listing will rarely show flaws in Yes, it has happened. Enough said.
a property. It all positive information

REAL ESTATE SHOPPING TIPS

1. Don't get too attached, wait until you visit the property

2. Find a good realtor, find one who will point out the pros and cons on each home you look at.

3. Try to be patient, impulse decisions in real estate can cost major money and have altering effects. Get ready to invest time and energy to get the perfect place. It well be well worth it in the long run

This is to assist home seekers to avoid the emotional disappointment and frustration of looking for a new home.
If you are looking for an Agent you can trust your buying or renting process on. I would suggest a reliable real estate agents like fow world properties. "Agent you can trust"

(1) (Reply)

12 Plots Of Land For Sale At OPIC Suitable For Commercial Or Religious Use. / Competitive Stone Coated Metal Roofing Tiles Water Collector Rain Gutter / @ Toolz.ng U Get Discount On All Tools & Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.