Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Best Internet Modems In Nigeria : My Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Internet Modems In Nigeria : My Experience (554 Views)

Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware / Best Internet Provider In Terms Of Network Speed in Lugbe, Abuja / Unlock, Flash, Upgrade And Downgrade Your Mobile Phone and modems here in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Internet Modems In Nigeria : My Experience by Atal: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
odems are devices used to connect to the internet, they encode digital computer signals into analog signals. Even today, modems still stands out among other networking tools used for surfing the web. In Nigeria, modems are still relevant even though there are more preferable options.

There are different types of modems in Nigeria. At best, majority of the internet modems in Nigeria only offer 3.75G networks even when 4G networks are readily available in most major cities in Nigeria.
The list of modems you are about to see are not listed in order of preference, I only picked them randomly for my review. However, I am going to generously share my experience with you on the ones have used so far.
https://www.techmobile.com.ng/internet-modems-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 105 Hands-on Review And Price In Nigeria / 190 Policemen Mobilised For Boko Haram ‘without Training’ Escape From Police Fo / Lady Who Imprisoned In China With The Plan Of Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.