Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This (1045 Views)

A Site U Can Earn Money Just To Login / Charter Spectrum Email Login – How To Login Charter Spectrum Email Account / How Can I Solve This Issue With Qservers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Dajugba: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hello, good evening Webmasters. Last week I observed my site was directing to login page instead of homepage as other blogs, thought I did't activate "login" in my dashboard. I have tired all I could do to make this stop but it will not. I even deactivate my previous premium theme and install another one and it still persist. I deactivated all plugins to know what plugin is causing it, and it didn't make any difference. Please what should I do if you have experience same problem with wordpress? I need help and guide.

Thanks
Beloved Desmond.
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by steveDpro: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
I can fix it but not for free. It looks like your website has being hacked
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by ellagabs(f): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
change your landing page from settings or config file. which technology did u use?
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Dajugba: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
steveDpro:
I can fix it but not for free. It looks like your website has being hacked

no it is not
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Dajugba: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
ellagabs:
change your landing page from settings or config file.
which technology did u use?
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Static to homepage
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Dajugba: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
OfficialDad:
Static to homepage

already on static page
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 10, 2018
Dajugba:

already on static page

Remove it from static page
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Bloggingscope: 1:17am On Nov 10, 2018
You must have pre-installed a redirection plugin or added a code that set the homepage to redirect to your wp-admin or you set your static page to your wp-admin.

Check your .htaccess too
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Dajugba: 6:56am On Nov 10, 2018
OfficialDad:

Remove it from static page

Thanks, I will do so now and see if there is any improvement
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2018
Dajugba:

Thanks, I will do so now and see if there is any improvement

Okay... Also check if you've any redirecting plugin activated.
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Dajugba: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
OfficialDad:

Okay... Also check if you've any redirecting plugin activated.

Yes I have. If I deactivate it, most of my files would be 404 error because I move from http:// to https://
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dajugba:

Yes I have. If I deactivate it, most of my files would be 404 error because I move from http:// to https://

The issue might be from that plugin
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Dajugba: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
OfficialDad:

The issue might be from that plugin

Thanks for your contribution Bro, I sincerely appreciate. But if I delete it. How do I fix the 404 error to redirect to old files under http://?
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dajugba:

Thanks for your contribution Bro, I sincerely appreciate. But if I delete it. How do I fix the 404 error to redirect to old files under http://?

Delete the plugin and clear cache.. Reinstall the plugin and start setting again...

Do it one after the other to see which place you went wrong

1 Like

Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Dajugba: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
OfficialDad:

Delete the plugin and clear cache.. Reinstall the plugin and start setting again...

Do it one after the other to see which place you went wrong

Thanks. I will do that now
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dajugba:

Thanks. I will do that now

Then try changing your htaccess through your FTP if the plugin did not fix it.

Secondly database might be corrupted...

I hope you find a solution.
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dajugba:
Hello, good evening Webmasters. Last week I observed my site was directing to login page instead of homepage as other blogs, thought I did't activate "login" in my dashboard. I have tired all I could do to make this stop but it will not. I even deactivate my previous premium theme and install another one and it still persist. I deactivated all plugins to know what plugin is causing it, and it didn't make any difference. Please what should I do if you have experience same problem with wordpress? I need help and guide.

Thanks
Beloved Desmond.

Hello
Login to your cpanel
Rename the plugin, u can add .me to the plugin like this plugin.me then save....
And try to login to your dashboard
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Whizzfield: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hello,
Do you need quality services on
[/code]Web design

HTML design and coding
CSS coding and minify
[code]
CSS SEO optimising, etc

Kindly consult us @ https://cssminifier.org/

https://cssminifier.org/
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Dajugba: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
OfficialDad:

Then try changing your htaccess through your FTP if the plugin did not fix it.

Secondly database might be corrupted...

I hope you find a solution.

Thanks so much Sir. I really appreciate the insight and your time, I am grateful. I tired this last tips, I deleted htaccess, but it affected my theme. I had to reinstall. Can't find the right htaccess to delete. I saw two and it confusing which one to remove. How can I reach you, maybe you can help me delete the htaccess?
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Dajugba: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Asknaij:

Hello
Login to your cpanel
Rename the plugin, u can add .me to the plugin like this plugin.me then save....
And try to login to your dashboard

Thanks, I have done this. Try login the address on my signature to see if it would direct you to login page? Please I look forward to your feedback.
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dajugba:

Thanks so much Sir. I really appreciate the insight and your time, I am grateful. I tired this last tips, I deleted htaccess, but it affected my theme. I had to reinstall. Can't find the right htaccess to delete. I saw two and it confusing which one to remove. How can I reach you, maybe you can help me delete the htaccess?

Your login page is working fine now... Visited your site, directed me to the home page. Tried login and was directed to login page.

No issues at all.
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dajugba:

Nooo, you shouldn't v deleted it.. I asked you to change it... Maybe i should have typed Rename . But your site is still good.
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dajugba:

Thanks, I have done this. Try login the address on my signature to see if it would direct you to login page? Please I look forward to your feedback.

working fine now

U are welcome

But u need to reverse all changes now...

1 Like

Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Dajugba: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Asknaij:

working fine now

U are welcome

Thanks so much sir, I am grateful. God bless you for the help.

1 Like

Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Dajugba: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
OfficialDad:

Nooo, you shouldn't v deleted it.. I asked you to change it... Maybe i should have typed Rename . But your site is still good.

Thanks so much sir, I am grateful. God bless you for the help. I so much appreciate...
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Dajugba: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
Asknaij:

working fine now

U are welcome

But u need to reverse all changes now...

I have done that. Thanks so much, I am grateful.
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dajugba:

Thanks so much sir, I am grateful. God bless you for the help.

Please reach me 08116006102
Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Dajugba: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
Asknaij:

Please reach me 08116006102
. I will do that shortly through whatsapp. Here is my number 08148372055

1 Like

Re: My Site Directing To Login Page, Please How Can I Solve This by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dajugba:

Thanks so much sir, I am grateful. God bless you for the help. I so much appreciate...

Welcome sir

(1) (Reply)

Free .cdr ID Card Graphics Download / My Debit Card Not Compatible With Google Pay / My Website Posts Are Not Indexed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.