Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How To Create A Full Cartoon Character Turn Around In Photoshop. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Create A Full Cartoon Character Turn Around In Photoshop. (2186 Views)

Contact Me For Your 2D/3D Cartoon Character Design And Modelling / Sliced Text Effect Tutorial In Photoshop / Learn Professional 2D Game Asset Graphic Design In Photoshop [udemy-course] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Full Cartoon Character Turn Around In Photoshop. by chubbyswit(m): 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is a live training section I did of character turn around creation in Photoshop. In this video, I discussed in details how to open up Photoshop, set up your canvass and start creating a concept character from your imagination. You can watch this video to also discover how to build up a character from shapes and stick figures.
Please subscribe, like and share with your friends if you find this video training helpful. Also throw me some comments and let me know where you might need help from this video and also request for other training videos you would like me to create and upload.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh_ghMHg2xU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Full Cartoon Character Turn Around In Photoshop. by africanman85: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
nice

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Full Cartoon Character Turn Around In Photoshop. by chubbyswit(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hi guys have you checked out my character design and animation tutorial series on my YouTube channel? You can watch it now if you want to start animating in 2d today.
Please and please don't forget to show appreciation by subscribing after watching@chubitoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMjVtqn6OlU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Full Cartoon Character Turn Around In Photoshop. by chubbyswit(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Good days folks, hope we are all having an animation filled week? Have you checked out the final tutorial video for the toon boom harmony series? If you have not, then check it out via the link below and don't forget to hit the subscribe button and share with your friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll1mLGtkomE
Re: How To Create A Full Cartoon Character Turn Around In Photoshop. by carlosta: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
You'll surely need a Wacom graphics tablet to do your training/work. Contact 08063492330 on WhatsApp for a cheap used tablet
Re: How To Create A Full Cartoon Character Turn Around In Photoshop. by chubbyswit(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Watch my new video tutorial to learn how to do a perfect lip synching for your cartoon character in toon boom harmony. If you are finding it difficult to make the lips of your character synchronize with a voice over, then this video is for you. Also learn how to add and animate keyframes. Remember to like, share and hit the subscribe button if you like my tutorial videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmAikONT6E
Re: How To Create A Full Cartoon Character Turn Around In Photoshop. by chubbyswit(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04
Register with us today at Folktale academy and be mentored one on one by seasoned professionals. Classes commence on the 29th of march. Training is available only to those in Nigeria at the moment. However, training for those outside Nigeria will be announced soon.
WhatsApp or call +2349014790916
Email: folktaleanimations@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Bobsconcept (my Portfolio) / Nigerian Educational Cartoon Crowdfunder / Branded Pouch, Cufflinks, Mugs Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.