Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Business Partners Needed To Start A Supply Chain Business. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Business Partners Needed To Start A Supply Chain Business. (327 Views)

Join Our Cross River - Abuja Garri Supply Chain Here. / Any One Here From Benue Need A Supply Of Fruits / URGENT REQUEST : Someone Needs A Supply Of More Than 1000 Bags Of Avocado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partners Needed To Start A Supply Chain Business. by DonLaneek: 1:30am On Nov 10, 2018
Hello great people,
I am a Nigerian who recently moved to Togo and just within a year of my stay here, I have been able to spot a great business opportunity that i am very confident will generate a steady flow in income.
I have taken my time to survey most of the major regions were i know there will be great sales for certain products over here.

I will love to form a small whatsapp group for intending business paetners who will be interested in this supply business. The items i am starting with are indomie noodles, gala sausage rolls and minimi chin chin. Various other products will be added as time goes on.

What i need from potential business partners for a start.
I need people who can supply to Togo at least 10 cartons of each of the listed items above at the best possible wholesale price and you must be able to arrange for very affordable transporters that will bring the items to Togo on a regular basis.
All potential partners should note that for a start, it will be required of them send their pricelist for negotiations after which they will be required to organize and send the items down to Togo before full payment is credited to their account as agreed during negotiations.

Please take note that only very serious people will be attended to and hopefully be involved in a long term business relationship with me.

If interested, please kindly send your pricelist per carton of the items you can supply to:
Email: donlaneekworld@gmail.com

Thank you and i look forward to a great business relationship with you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Sart Meat Processing, Sausages Business / Available Oils In Lagos, Coconut Oil, Sesame Oil, E.t.c / How To Pick Jujube, Pecan, Chestnut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.