Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) (43844 Views)

Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Amagite(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2018
Heartbreaking photos of 2-year old Abul Fadl Abbas Mustapha, son of Mustapha Ingawa, who was killed during the recent clash between Islamic group, Shi’ites and security agents in Abuja, have emerged.

The Business Administration graduate who is also currently a corps member, was buried on the 8th of November, 2018, amidst tears.

During the funeral, his son was seen staring at his obituary.

See more photos and GRAPHIC photo of his corpse here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/heartbreaking-photos-of-a-late-nysc-shiite-members-son-staring-at-his-obituary.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On Nov 10, 2018
NYSC Shiite member?
If that is true, then too bad.
But with fake news all over the internet, you don't know what to believe anymore, no news, no source, only a pic.

oan,
It's so emotional seeing the little cute baby boy looking at the burial poster that way......
You will be fine son, you will.

SURElee:
So he died? I remember saying he was deployed to serve in the NYSC scheme rather he choose to go on Shiite protest when I saw him among the protesters. What a waste of his life. So what was he protesting for? What did he achieve? He just made his young son fatherless. Kai! What did he leave behind for this young boy?
You've said it all sis.
It's so unfortunate for the little baby boy!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:19am On Nov 10, 2018
Nigeria, very useless country

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Nogodye(m): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2018
He who lives in a glass house don't throw stone...He died for nothing coz what he died for doesn't worth it.

34 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 10, 2018
Sad

Person wey take this picture post am should be arrested and shot for murder....murder in advance.

If you know the kain emotions this picture stir ehn.
E reach make one of them carry bazooka face one government house destroy am one time

I just dey pity the small boy. See suffer. Mama go wan remarry, boys go count scores for her body,them go the pass the boy around like ball from family to family. Chai

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Vatsyayana: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2018
The boy will be brought with hatred for the killers of his father. What a world we live in.

7 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

If only he didn't rush to get married and have kids; this young boy would have been saved from this pain.

This is one of the disadvantages of settling down before you've settled your academics and built a career.

This is also the consequence when parents forget they are parents and join touts to toy with their lives.

Sentiments aside,
NYSC needs to tighten the noose on her corp members. They seem to have so much freedom and lack discipline.

Davido was having shows and performing at political rallies while his mates were in camp. Now this one had the effrontery to join in a violent protest against the military which has now cost him his life.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by karllemah44(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2018
undecidednow everything don yakata under 1 second... This life, one really has to be careful with his decisions coz life no get duplicate oo
Feel so sorry for the little boy
Rip to his dad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by tstx(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2018
He was prepared to die for the cause. They knew the Nigerian soldiers will use force.. Yet they went because they were ready to die... Now the Shiites people wan use him pikin elicit pity from the general populace...... Nice strategy

2 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Whales610: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2018
What's Nigeria turning into. Some idiot will still blame this on the government.

4 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2018
God! So touching. You feel this more if you have kids

8 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Hmm

That boy might grow up to terrorise Nigeria

As revenge shocked

6 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by balancediet(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2018
Sad

3 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by goldman777: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2018
This is how shekau,s and leaders of terrorist are created why kill the armless boy father for goodness sakes this is another reason I stopped supporting apc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by HigherEd: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2018
post=72835403:
NYSC Shiite member?
But with fake news all over the internet, you don't know what to believe anymore, no news, no source, only a pic.

oan,
It's so emotional seeing the little cute baby boy looking at the burial poster that way......
I really feel sorry for many of you in this country. I know you are cunningly trying to discredit the story because you know it indicts the evil man you call a President. I hope the brain of some of you guys would resuscitate before it is too late.

All of you who continue to prop up and support the Buhari's reign of terror also have your hands in blood. All of the deaths in Benue, Taraba, Kaduna that occured due to Buhari's willful negligence is also on your hands.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2018
sad RIP!

Let us put aside religious and ethnic sentiments so as to move this country to greater heights.

2 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by neweraomo: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2018
I no wan talk my mind now before one stupid human being block me again .... grin

1 Like

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by fishmillan: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2018
maybachmusic:
Hmm

That boy might grow up to terrorise Nigeria

As revenge shocked

Crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Which one is Shiite corper again News tittle promoting hate.

Rip to the dead
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by arabbunkum: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2018
That boy will grow up hating everything in uniform and any constituted authority. I pity my country

4 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by mcbreeze: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2018
Nogodye:
He who lives in a glass house don't throw stone...He died for nothing coz what he died for doesn't worth it.

You are heartless. Don't know why I am sharing country with animal

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by MrPresident1: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2018
post=72835403:
NYSC Shiite member?

oan,

2 Thessalonians 2:7-8
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by mekaboy(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2018
Hmmm. That is what young child gained for being born in Buharis regime. They did not only kill his father, they borrowed in his name to loot and leave huge debt for him to pay when he grows.

4 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by seXytOhbAd(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2018
This article only shows violence results in death. It also shows that Shiites in Nigeria are rebels, miscreants and violent fellows who need to be crushed totally, to prevent another Boko Haram militant movement. Let us all be honest, majority of Muslim fundamentalists tend to become weaponized, and become a menace to both the community and country. Kudos to the Nigerian Army !

3 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2018
Buhari will never go unpunished

Same goes for all his supporters especially on the forum

3 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2018
I never believed that an educated person, will be so foolish to join the shitte's protest until i saw this guy. Anyway he is from the cow dung region.

2 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2018
Wasted!
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2018
undecided undecided Buhari will not die but live to rip from his evil and wicked ways soon
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by mcbreeze: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2018
Whales610:
What's Nigeria turning into. Some idiot will still blame this on the government.

No, we will blame it on you. For supporting evil

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging / Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.