Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Late Ojb Jezrel Family Member Plans On Evicting His Wife & Kids From Their Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Ojb Jezrel Family Member Plans On Evicting His Wife & Kids From Their Home (648 Views)

Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? / Remembering OJB Jezreel Two Years After His Death / Drama In Late OJB Jezreel Residence Over His N50million Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Ojb Jezrel Family Member Plans On Evicting His Wife & Kids From Their Home by Praizenews: 6:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Late Iconic Nigerian Producer, Ojb Jezrel's house in a Mess as Family Member Plans on evicting His wife and Kids from their Home

Recent news and reports has pointed out that all is not well the Okungbowas, family of the late Iconic Producer Ojb Jezrel. It is said that his family had turned another face to the wife of the late producer, Mrs Mabel Okungbowa, who donated a kidney for Ojb before his untimely dismise.

According to her, the rift had begun with her husband's family since her husband died

. "...his family keep accusing me of stealing the documents, despite the fact that they all know the documents are with his lawyers. They've dragged me to court and used police to arrest me several times. Its really tiring" she said.

Further reports claims that Ojb's father, Pa Anthony Okungbowa and his family wants Mabel to vacate the house with her kids. However, she (Mabel) claims she has been able to get a restraining order from the court, against the family of her late husband and their military allies, while the next hearing case comes up on November 22nd.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/late-ojb-jezrel-family-member-plans-on-evicting-his-wife-kids-from-their-home/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Late Ojb Jezrel Family Member Plans On Evicting His Wife & Kids From Their Home by Praizenews: 6:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Nawa oo
Re: Late Ojb Jezrel Family Member Plans On Evicting His Wife & Kids From Their Home by iGISTMORE: 6:41am On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: Late Ojb Jezrel Family Member Plans On Evicting His Wife & Kids From Their Home by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 10, 2018
So after donating her kidney, his family want to send her out?

People are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Late Ojb Jezrel Family Member Plans On Evicting His Wife & Kids From Their Home by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2018
Na so o. Life rugged.
Re: Late Ojb Jezrel Family Member Plans On Evicting His Wife & Kids From Their Home by hisgrace090: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2018
Selfish people mind nobody, all they care is the gain.
Re: Late Ojb Jezrel Family Member Plans On Evicting His Wife & Kids From Their Home by Olalan(m): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2018
Quite saddening despite her sacrifice for him.
BTW people need to do a little bit of checks on an intending spouse family before getting married esp in this part of the world where family still has a huge influence on people
Re: Late Ojb Jezrel Family Member Plans On Evicting His Wife & Kids From Their Home by speedyconnect3: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2018
Nawao.
Nigerian culture is cruel to women.

Although some women are evil.

By the grace of God, I will build a house or buy some properties or make some investments in wife's or kid's name.

That way, they will have sth to fall back to should anything happen.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Re: Late Ojb Jezrel Family Member Plans On Evicting His Wife & Kids From Their Home by Rextizzle(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2018
sexybaby22:
So after donating her kidney, his family want to send her out?

People are wicked.
Please just stop what you are doing
Re: Late Ojb Jezrel Family Member Plans On Evicting His Wife & Kids From Their Home by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2018
Rextizzle:
Please just stop what you are doing

What am I doing?
Re: Late Ojb Jezrel Family Member Plans On Evicting His Wife & Kids From Their Home by Rextizzle(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2018
sexybaby22:

What am I doing?
You don't sleep or what? always online, I guess you have nothing doing for now.
Re: Late Ojb Jezrel Family Member Plans On Evicting His Wife & Kids From Their Home by praizblog: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh Puts Her Hot Body On Display In New Photos / How Flavour Proposed To Anna Banner Months Secret Wedding To Sandra Okagbue / "Otunba Cash Will Go To Jail And Never Return"- Oritsefemi Slams His Onetime Fri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.