Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Olusesi Drops New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olusesi Drops New Video (771 Views)

I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] / Empress Njamah Drops New Stunning Photos Ahead Of Her Birthday (see Photos) / Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olusesi Drops New Video by hevysomtin(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2010
Many may not know this young man who goes by the name of Olusesi. One thing I can assure all is that he is a promising young Nigerian artiste. He is talented. I came to know about him on-line and have been following eversince. Olusesi is very hardworking and dedicated to his art (music). Going against all odds to achieve his dream (sponsor or no sponsor). This young man have been able to achieve a lot on his own. I've heard/listened to a couple of his songs and now a VIDEO! all from his own purse. Not anybody can't achieve this but this is a young man wholost his dad in 2008 and left with the responsibility to take care of the family. He obviously needs all the support in the world. Meanwhile, I want you to enjoy this video by Olusesi for the track "O Wanbe". Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWZ3vaHvWl0

(1) (Reply)

New Stuffz From Xblaze! / Ronke Aka ''oshodi Oke'' Adopted Sister Is Dying: Pls Help / How National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Ndlea,nabbed Baba Suwe At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.