Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Has Anyone Heard About Ez-farming? Are They Tested And Trusted? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anyone Heard About Ez-farming? Are They Tested And Trusted? (3562 Views)

Pls Has Anyone Heard About Agfxglobal? / Ez-farming Wins First Place, $5000 In US Business School Pitch Contest / Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Heard About Ez-farming? Are They Tested And Trusted? by kingasap(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
I recently stumbled on their Instagram page and they offer an afro investment scheme like farm crowdy. I went through their website and saw options to invest and I saw that a few of their farms were sold out already(mind you the platform is about a month old from my observation) I tried to find out about the legitimacy of the investment and saw that the launch of the agro investment platform was published on the tribune Nigeria website. Their Instagram page also has about thirty thousand followers. But interactions are very few which makes me doubt the legitimacy. I tried to make a payment but their payment platform failed and then I lodged a complaint on their site and got an email after about 24 hours saying they would look into it and give me a call. I got a call this evening and I was told that they had challenges with online payments and I should do a transfer to their zenith bank account. The caller used a foreign number to call. I wonder why they would make calls on a weekend when I could have been called on a weekday and why a Nigerian business is calling through a foreign number. I look forward to your comments. Ignore my punctuation errors please its hard to type commas on phone.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Ez-farming? Are They Tested And Trusted? by opawalexy: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2018
Thanks @kingasap for your questions, comments or inquiries about EZ-Farming.
EZ-Farming is a genuine business with a vision of empowering farmers to scale their farms to commercial sizes and create job opportunities for unemployed youth. We have operations not only in Nigeria but also across a couple of countries. Our registration number with the Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission is: RC1493808. Please feel free to look us up on their website: http://.gov.ng/ComSearch.

As you will see on our website www.ez-farming.com, our offices are in Nigeria and USA:

Nigeria Office:
32 Hakeem Balogun St., Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

Please feel free to visit us at our Ikeja office to answer any question that you may have. We just opened Sierra Leone operation as well. Therefore, as you will see on our website we have several phone numbers through which you can reach us. We have these international lines because our investors are not just in Nigeria but all over the world. As a result, our customers could be reached by both international and local teams. Speaking with customers on weekend is not new in this era of global interconnectedness and it is a global practice so far the consent of the customer is sought. EZ-Farming team would introduce themselves and inquire from a customer if it is a good time to speak with them. The team only proceeds if the customer consent yes. Thus, speaking with a customer on weekend is not about trust issue but rather that of efficiency not to keep our customers waiting.

South Africa:+27631448420
Sierra Leone:+23276597992
Europe: +447533320826
USA:+12024927324
Canada: +15877199957
Global:+12024927324
Nigeria: +2348055666922; +2348174141976

We are very grateful for our social media community on Instagram (about 30K followers), Facebook (17K+ followers) and Twitter (150+). As you may know, social media followership is not dependent only on quantity of one's posts but also on the quality of one's social media campaign. We thank our social media team for running successful campaigns on Instagram. Please do feel free to follow us on social media. Also, we are sorry for our Flutterwave payment gateway issue that you experienced in November, this has now been fixed. You could make payment either through a gateway that link to a bank account or directly into a bank account. Both serve the same purpose and our customers have had good experiences with bank transfer payment method too. It's the customer's choice.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post, email, call or text us or visit www.ez-farming.com

kingasap:
I recently stumbled on their Instagram page and they offer an afro investment scheme like farm crowdy. I went through their website and saw options to invest and I saw that a few of their farms were sold out already(mind you the platform is about a month old from my observation) I tried to find out about the legitimacy of the investment and saw that the launch of the agro investment platform was published on the tribune Nigeria website. Their Instagram page also has about thirty thousand followers. But interactions are very few which makes me doubt the legitimacy. I tried to make a payment but their payment platform failed and then I lodged a complaint on their site and got an email after about 24 hours saying they would look into it and give me a call. I got a call this evening and I was told that they had challenges with online payments and I should do a transfer to their zenith bank account. The caller used a foreign number to call. I wonder why they would make calls on a weekend when I could have been called on a weekday and why a Nigerian business is calling through a foreign number. I look forward to your comments. Ignore my punctuation errors please its hard to type commas on phone.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Ez-farming? Are They Tested And Trusted? by EMORUWA: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
How come USA and CANADA have the same telephone number? They are surely shady!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard About Ez-farming? Are They Tested And Trusted? by opawalexy: 2:12am On May 16, 2019
@emoruwa. Thank you for noticing that we recently changed our Canada's phone number to the same as USA.
These are our numbers before:
USA:+12024927324
Canada: +15877199957

We have been using an agent in Canada so that customers in Canada can have a local number to call instead of having to call international number which could be expensive. However, our agent recently moved and as such we have to replace Canada number with USA number to avoid a communication gap.

As you may know, depending on your phone plan, one can actually call from Canada to USA and still be considered as a local call. This is why we provided USA number for our Canadian clients. So far, none of our customers in Canada has ever had any problem with calling a USA number.

Therefore, @emoruwa we don't think that giving a USA number to Canadian clients signifies that a platform is not legit. If you will like to meet us and know who we are, please feel free to visit our office in Ikeja or USA. Also, you can speak directly to our CEO on +12024927324. And if you are in Nigeria, we would be happy to take you to our farms as the saying goes that "seeing is believing".

EZ-Farming is a fully registered business and the founders are well know in the agricultural industry. Our founder, Dr. Adewale Oparinde worked for over 7 years as Research Fellow at the International Food Policy Research Institute in Washington DC. Feel free to read about our team at www.ez-farming.com/about. Ensure you scroll till the end.

Thank you so much for your interest in EZ-Farming and we look forward to seeing you join our investor community soon.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Drilling Rigs For Sale/lease / Olympic Trade Investment Is A Big Scam / Benjister! The Biggest Online Platform To Be Launched Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.