Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Anyone Applied For Platinum Mind Contest? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyone Applied For Platinum Mind Contest? (480 Views)

I Applied For Nursing Science But I Was Given Electrical Electronics Engineering / JAMB Registration Statistics 2019/2020, See People That Applied For Your Course / Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Applied For Platinum Mind Contest? by idrisreal002(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Evening Nairalanders
please did anyone apply for platinum minds reasoning contest? I saw a post about it here on nairaland sometime in may but there was not comment on it. I took the test online and I qualified for the final round but the major problem is that the final round is to take place at redeemers university Ede, Osun state and am from Lagos, I don't want to take a risky journey. Is there anyone who has done this before or is intending to do it this year.
Re: Anyone Applied For Platinum Mind Contest? by joedoc44: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2018
I made the final too....will you come
Re: Anyone Applied For Platinum Mind Contest? by Stephaustin(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
idrisreal002:
Evening Nairalanders
please did anyone apply for platinum minds reasoning contest? I saw a post about it here on nairaland sometime in may but there was not comment on it. I took the test online and I qualified for the final round but the major problem is that the final round is to take place at redeemers university Ede, Osun state and am from Lagos, I don't want to take a risky journey. Is there anyone who has done this before or is intending to do it this year.
Fear not.
Attend the finals at your venue.
I made it to the finals, but my school is in South South zone. So, we had our exams at Faculty of Engineering, Uniben.

I attended the final round. The contest is really legit. There is no scam about it.
Re: Anyone Applied For Platinum Mind Contest? by joedoc44: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Stephaustin:

Fear not.
Attend the finals at your venue.
I made it to the finals, but my school is in South South zone. So, we had our exams at Faculty of Engineering, Uniben.

I attended the final round. The contest is really legit. There is no scam about it.

what were the questions like?
Re: Anyone Applied For Platinum Mind Contest? by Stephaustin(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2018
joedoc44:

what were the questions like?
It is divided into 3 sessions - catch it soon and innovative ideas.
On catch it soon, letters or the mixture of letters and numbers will be displayed and you'll be asked to memorize and recite it after a given period of time.
On innovative ideas, it is either you present and defend an innovative project or you write an essay on any of the topics that will be given to you.
Good luck.
Re: Anyone Applied For Platinum Mind Contest? by joedoc44: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2018
Stephaustin:

It is divided into 3 sessions - catch it soon and innovative ideas.
On catch it soon, letters or the mixture of letters and numbers will be displayed and you'll be asked to memorize and recite it after a given period of time.
On innovative ideas, it is either you present and defend an innovative project or you write an essay on any of the topics that will be given to you.
Good luck.

Thank you sir
Re: Anyone Applied For Platinum Mind Contest? by Stephaustin(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
joedoc44:

Thank you sir
You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

15 Effective Tips On How To Pass Exams With High Grades / UNILORIN 2019/2020 / Intelligence And Cognitive Supplements. Read And Never Forget What You Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.