Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,458 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Amount Of Money Need To Be In Your Account For Uk Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amount Of Money Need To Be In Your Account For Uk Visa (794 Views)

FG Introduces New Visa Policies For UK, U.S, UAE, France, 147 Others / Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan / Uk Visa Tlscontact Nigeria Lagos And Abuja (all You Need To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Amount Of Money Need To Be In Your Account For Uk Visa by lantres000(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Guys

I will please need your guide on how much i should declare on my UK Visa application form. I am presenting an account with N2,050,000 balance for 10 days vacation for my wife and I. Do i need to claim i will be spending all, or how much do i declare i will be spending in the form?

Your response will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Amount Of Money Need To Be In Your Account For Uk Visa by NwaAmaikpe: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

It will be hard to convince an Entry Clearance Officer that that sum will be spent on just vacation.
Who spends all of their life savings on a vacation?
He'd think you have plans of remaining there and using the vacation as a decoy to gain entry.

I'd advice you break down your expenses this way;
Flight
Feeding
Tours
Accommodation
Miscellaneous.

Then sum it up.
You'd be home and dry with an actual explanation to whatever you intend to spend.

Better still, ensure you don't intend spending more than your 4 months salary or over 70% of your savings.
Justwise is also someone who can advice on this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amount Of Money Need To Be In Your Account For Uk Visa by chicoMX(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It will be hard to convince an Entry Clearance Officer that that sum will be spent on just vacation.
Who spends all of their life savings on a vacation?
He'd think you have plans of remaining there and using the vacation as a decoy to gain entry.

I'd advice you break down your expenses this way;
Flight
Feeding
Tours
Accommodation
Miscellaneous.

Then sum it up.
You'd be home and dry with an actual explanation to whatever you intend to spend.

Better still, ensure you don't intend spending more than your 4 months salary or over 70% of your savings.
Justwise is also someone who can advice on this.

Follow his advice, and after now don't!
Re: Amount Of Money Need To Be In Your Account For Uk Visa by speedyconnect3: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
chicoMX:

Follow his advice, and after now don't!
He gives good advice on travel section only.
Re: Amount Of Money Need To Be In Your Account For Uk Visa by chicoMX(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
speedyconnect3:
He gives good advice on travel section only.
Oh, now I see
Re: Amount Of Money Need To Be In Your Account For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Post in appropriate thread.

(1)

See The First Country That Will See Year 2020 Today / Estonia Study Visa / I dey go Lagos today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.