Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. (1405 Views)

Job Alerts: Make $100 - $1000 Monthly Doing SEO Micro Jobs / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Be Empowered & Earn Over N200,000 Monthly Doing Photography/videography Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by ReppingLocals(f): 2:08am On Nov 11, 2018
Do It Yourself Profitable Investment.

I will Introduce and Personally Coach you on a "Simple Investment You can Invest and Manage on Your Own" and earn unlimited stream of Income working any time (5 days/weekly) using your Phone, Tab or Laptop.

I will work with only serious individuals, please don't call or chat me up asking unnecessary questions.
I will give physical training to those in Lagos at a COST, those from other States who think they can participate online are welcome to contact me.

What You Need:
=============
No Experience required, I will training you in few hours and continue to support you where necessary.
Startup Capital: 100,000 Naira (Minimum).
Returns: You can make upto 25K - 50K Weekly no gimmicks (You must work hard).
Valid ID.
Mobile Phone or Tab or Laptop.
Internet Connection.
MTN Line.
Venue: Anywhere in Lagos but I would prefer you come close to Iyana-Ipaja Axis
Training Cost: 20,500 Naira
You Start Earning Immediately no gimmicks.
I will show YOU PROOFS.

Note: Payment Before Training, no part payment please.

CALL/WhatsApp: +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
For Enquiries and Training Schedule.
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 11, 2018
ReppingLocals:

I will Introduce and Personally Coach you on a "Simple Investment You can Invest and Manage on Your Own" and earn unlimited stream of Income working any time (5 days/weekly) using your Phone, Tab or Laptop.

I will work with only serious individuals, please don't call or chat me up asking unnecessary questions.
I will give physical training to those in Lagos at a COST, those from other States who think they can participate online are welcome to contact me.

What You Need:
=============
No Experience required, I will training you in few hours and continue to support you where necessary.
Valid ID.
Internet Connection.
MTN Line.
I will show YOU PROOFS.

Nothing is a secret in this life, if you can't at least name the business you want people to pay you 20k+ to teach them....then, nobody should take you seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by Kryptomeniac: 4:53am On Nov 11, 2018
ReppingLocals:

What You Need:
=============
Valid ID.
Internet Connection.
MTN Line.
I will show YOU PROOFS.

U mean I pay u 20k+complete before I know what I am paying for in this hard times. No way, my desperation hasn't gotten to that level. Ops throw more light let's get what u are talking about clearer...
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by Chae: 5:27am On Nov 11, 2018
How is that possible?
20k without Amy clue abt what you wanted to teach me.
Even d 20k can fetch me more money if I utilize it.
You r a joker, also u sound as if u r using (olugboun) charm to claim money from my hand.
You think everybody is a fool.
This is Nigeria
Everybody is a criminal
So locked up guy.
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by Melvinsofty: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2018
Lolhttps://media./media/L9E28br6rFvYk/giphy.gif men dey vex
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by sulaimon22: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2018
Even if that ur business is Genuine, the way u introduced it is fucking bad. No business clue/Name and u want pple to pay u 20k.

I'm not saying u are a scammer oo, but pls go and learn how to write catchy articles to get new customers, and most importantly go and repackage ur marketing skills

1 Like

Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by ReppingLocals(f): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2018
It says payment before training not payment before you know what you want to be trained for. Thanks.

Kryptomeniac:

U mean I pay u 20k+complete before I know what I am paying for in this hard times. No way, my desperation hasn't gotten to that level. Ops throw more light let's get what u are talking about clearer...
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by ReppingLocals(f): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2018
Don't have a PHD in business presentation, sorry.

sulaimon22:
Even if that ur business is Genuine, the way u introduced it is fucking bad. No business clue/Name and u want pple to pay u 20k.

I'm not saying u are a scammer oo, but pls go and learn how to write catchy articles to get new customers, and most importantly go and repackage ur marketing skills
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by Kaysalas(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2018
ReppingLocals:
Don't have a PHD in business presentation, sorry.

so, could you tell us what line/kind of business you wanna teach us?
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by ReppingLocals(f): 5:50am On Feb 20, 2019
ReppingLocals:

What You Need:
=============
Valid ID.
Internet Connection.
MTN Line.
I will show YOU PROOFS.

Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by harkibami27: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2019
am intrested but am not on watsap
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by harkibami27: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2019
am intrested but am not on watsapp wat nature of bussiness?
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by ReppingLocals(f): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
harkibami27:
am intrested but am not on watsapp
wat nature of bussiness?

Currency exchange trading and investment. Earn 5-10k daily depending on your self-set target.
Call that number, you can join on telegram

Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by harkibami27: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
ReppingLocals:

Currency exchange trading and investment. Earn 5-10k daily depending on your self-set target.
Call that number, you can join on telegram
which number should I call
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by emmy2244: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
proof of payment of business that does not have Name or Tresses
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by wolerichiee: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please do not do business with this guy, he is a crook and scammer. I invested with him and he has not paid me my returns and he has even gone ahead to tell me I have been duly scammed. You can click on his moniker to see all his fraudulent activities and more....
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by ReppingLocals(f): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
harkibami27:
which number should I call
See my signature or original post

Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by ReppingLocals(f): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
wolerichiee:
Please do not do business with this guy, he is a crook and scammer. I invested with him and he has not paid me my returns and he has even gone ahead to tell me I have been duly scammed. You can click on his moniker to see all his fraudulent activities and more....

Simply put...
I will continue to ignore a DOTARD...
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by ReppingLocals(f): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
emmy2244:
proof of payment of business that does not have Name or Tresses

Nope, proof that you refuse to read or play ignorant because you want to make bad comments.
Some people should just grow up.
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bros turn ur 100k to any amount wey u like and become a millionaire once and for all. But our 20k, u no go see am
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by obadol: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
You can also Click this LINK here => www.obadolagro..com for Full Practical Details Information how you can Start this Lucrative Part Time Business Without Even Spends any Capital Kobo from your Pocket to getting Started right Now !
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by harkibami27: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2019
ReppingLocals:
See my signature or original post ... Note: Payment Before Training, no part payment please.
CALL/WhatsApp: +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 For Enquiries and Training Schedule.
ur Number is not complete
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by ReppingLocals(f): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
ReppingLocals:

What You Need:
=============
Valid ID.
Internet Connection.
MTN Line.
I will show YOU PROOFS.

Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by ReppingLocals(f): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
harkibami27:
ur Number is not complete

Check properly . Tnx
Re: Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by ReppingLocals(f): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
ReppingLocals:

What You Need:
=============
Valid ID.
Internet Connection.
MTN Line.
I will show YOU PROOFS.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Skills For The Year 2020 And What You Need To Have Them / New Job Opportunity / Which Banks Are Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.