Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

How To Spy Anyone Using Just Your Phone Without Being Detected - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Spy Anyone Using Just Your Phone Without Being Detected (919 Views)

Anyone Using Baxi MPOS Machine? / CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) / Is Anyone Using Cryptotab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spy Anyone Using Just Your Phone Without Being Detected by Bignyasher: 4:59am On Nov 11, 2018
Amazinginfo247:

Guys, this is another explosion. Why ? Because all your enemies, Political opponents and many others are in heavy trouble. You will be able to listen and record all ugly phone calls made or received by them anywhere they are on Earth without installing any application on their phone. Oh yes. You can do this while you are many miles away without the knowledge of the person.
How can you do this? Very simple. All you need is his or her Phone number. That is all. Nothing more and the
person or victim will be at you mercy forever.
So what can you do with this System ? Many many things of course like any or more of this following:
(A) To monitor your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband. Do you suspect your partner to be fucking up and down with
other slay mamas or rich guys ? No way. You must stop that, or else, water will pass garri.
(B) To make clean fast money. How ? Very simple. For instance, if you suspect the wife of a very Rich guy is having an extra marital affairs with another bastard, all you need is her phone number. You will have to listen and automatically record her phone call conversations with her lover. Then afterwards, send a clip of your recorded phone calls conversations to her. Tell her to pay you any millions or else you will send the clip and other recorded clips to her husband or media house. Boom. You have hit the jackpot. Of course, she will pay up. Your target should be millionaire's or billionaire's wives; President's wives; Governor's wives; Senator's wives, and all Politician's wives. Oh yes. Many of them are cheating on their potbelly husbands who have no time or libido for them. These wives are sexually starved and are tempted to do the kerewa with good for nothing niggers whose only job is to smash the Pussy as if he is the rightful owner. To hell with all of them. Make your money and enjoy yourself from the national cake their husbands stole out of their looting sprees.
(C) To expose any law enforcement agent that is on your neck. Just listen and records all his ugly phone conversation and
forward the clips to the IGP. And there he goes off your neck. In fact, the Yahoo Yahoo Guys will love this. The SARS are
now in deep shit.
(D) Politicians can use it to monitor their political opponents which will enable them to put their opponents into heavy wahala. Politicians do not have permanent friends or enemies. They only have permanent Interest. They can spy on anyone and use it to achieve their permanent interests anytime;
(E) The Police can use it to monitor criminals and many more..
You can do all these without the Victim knowing what you are doing or who you are. You only need two things to accomplish these fits. namely:
(1) The Victim's Phone number, and
(2) A mobile phone that has the capacity to record phone calls. That is all.
This System is carefully....

For Free access on How To Spy Anyone, Click HERE
Re: How To Spy Anyone Using Just Your Phone Without Being Detected by Trunaijian: 6:27am On Nov 11, 2018
This sounds good.
But we need testimonials.
Re: How To Spy Anyone Using Just Your Phone Without Being Detected by halfcurrent(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2018
To get the details, I should text my details to you after payment so that you get my no and start spying on me abi.

1 Like

Re: How To Spy Anyone Using Just Your Phone Without Being Detected by Deletaiwos: 3:08am On Nov 12, 2018
My Landlady don enter big shit now.
Re: How To Spy Anyone Using Just Your Phone Without Being Detected by Tonyrollsroyce: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Deletaiwos:
Take it easy my friend..
Re: How To Spy Anyone Using Just Your Phone Without Being Detected by Alakijaarib: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Very useful. Thanks.
Re: How To Spy Anyone Using Just Your Phone Without Being Detected by Burgerlomo: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Deletaiwos:

You dey toy with fire cool
Re: How To Spy Anyone Using Just Your Phone Without Being Detected by jamace(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hey stop contacting anybody. Just get it FREE. Google, 'how to spy on cell phone conversations". Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Creativity At Its Peak. See What Man Turned Airplane Into. (PHOTOS) / Hypo Knockout Jik, Harpic In Bleach War / Speedy Sand And Granite Supply Within Benin-city

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.