Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Worshipping God Almighty Without The Keys How Frustrating - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshipping God Almighty Without The Keys How Frustrating (328 Views)

South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) / Locate The Keys And Open The Door To Your Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worshipping God Almighty Without The Keys How Frustrating by lightblazingnow(m): 6:02am On Nov 11, 2018
After the fall of man. He lost the key of life. He became blind. In the sense that he can not bind or loose on earth. Challenges and opportunities became tough for the man. For you to be successful you need keys to open and close doors.

Matthew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

He came into his own and his own, the world received him not. But as many as received him gave he power, the keys of the kingdom of God Almighty, to loose and to bring order. You can not do this by merely human resources, it got to be by the same word of his power which is upholding all things.

The world, made the word of God Almighty of no effect, that means, they added their own traditions. Self help. Their own foundation in the word.

2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
Re: Worshipping God Almighty Without The Keys How Frustrating by Trustme2(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Worshipping God Almighty Without The Keys How Frustrating by lightblazingnow(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Grace church
Re: Worshipping God Almighty Without The Keys How Frustrating by IamTheAnswers: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2018
Thanks
Re: Worshipping God Almighty Without The Keys How Frustrating by lightblazingnow(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
A waste
Re: Worshipping God Almighty Without The Keys How Frustrating by lightblazingnow(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2018
So frustrating
Re: Worshipping God Almighty Without The Keys How Frustrating by lightblazingnow(m): 6:37am On Nov 19, 2018
Health wellness
Re: Worshipping God Almighty Without The Keys How Frustrating by lightblazingnow(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Worship God Almighty
Re: Worshipping God Almighty Without The Keys How Frustrating by lightblazingnow(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jesus Christ
Re: Worshipping God Almighty Without The Keys How Frustrating by IamTheAnswers: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2018
Surely

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Fourth Commandment Neglected / This Is What God Says About Pastors, Prophets And They False Prophecies / Why You Can Lose Your Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.