Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos (31159 Views)

DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by rummmy: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
igbo Amaka grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by LZAA: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
First time in the history of Igbos...

Or...

She might have been born or raised in here in the southwest...

Southwest And LITERACY are 5&6

Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by frankfab(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
At first I thought it was Davido's CHIOMA . what a striking resemblance
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by frozen70(f): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef

What do you want in a woman

Beauty with bad attitude

Or

Not beautiful but with a heart of gold ?
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by duality(m): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Congratulations to her. It's not easy.

But on a serious note, to make 2:1 those days was not even easy at all.

These days, we have so many first class. Most of the 2:1s can't tackle some of the questions we handled.

If you doubt me, bring out one application of differential calculus to a random 2:1 graduate of related course and see what Happens.

Davido on graduate with 2:1? Ask him to break down his project topic for you and see.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Now this is a Slay Queen!
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by RTSC: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Gerrard59:

Rantings of a foolish idiot!

Covenant is Nigeria's best university, do you classify their first class graduates as 2.2? What logical reasons made you think that private university's first class = 2.2?

So according to your flawed methodology, the lesser the number of first class, the better the pedagogy of the school?

@Topic: Congratulations to her and the husband.
Bros, forget all these long story.

We know as e dey go.

If someone in a federal university gets a 4.6 with all the hurdles involved, and somone at bowen gets a 4.6 while enjoying the perks of a privste establishment, with some unnatural flexibility to suit his/her pressure adaptability level to produce maximum output, are you going to grade both graduates on the same level of intelligence?

Someone with 2-2 from a good federal university should have no problem getting a first class at bowen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by Vandiso: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
First class ni,,,,,,
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by Biglittlelois(f): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
My Alma Mater, congrats to her smiley
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Mitchewww....Na private university sef
May God deliver you from myopic and stereotyped thinking.
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by PapaAdanna: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
First time in the history of Igbos...

Or...

She might have been born or raised in here in the southwest...

Southwest And LITERACY are 5&6
Nwa Onye Ara
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
RTSC:
First class in a private university?

Next story please.

Glorified 2-2
Glorified indeed yet they soaring higher than you cheap subsidized university than lack adequate facilities.
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by FBIL: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
All these backyard universities with kindergarten buildings are just issuing first class any how. This shows that their lecturers are sourced from just within the villages hosting the school, people desperate to get teaching jobs. Sorry Nigeria!
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
I'm sure she boughted it
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by RTSC: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
asuustrike1:

May God deliver you from myopic and stereotyped thinking.
na lie jare.

I was a class rep throughout my university days.

I remember a day when i forgot to submit the assignments of the entire class because we were so overworked with tests and so had to read.

The lecturer asked me to wash all his cars and that of his friends, bring his children back from school, and get him a bottle of wine before he could record the assignment of every body in the class.

I did everything that day, missed the class for that day, and also missed an important test.

I still graduated with a 4.6

Are you going to compare that with someone who never had to face such unnatural hurdles to academic success.?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by melvin0004(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
too much make-up
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by Olumeme: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
Private uni.. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by CodeTemplar: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
HigherEd:

Do we blame him. Just another victim of a failing public education system. Imagine a graduate probably taught with a 1970 curriculum by absentee lecturers, whose school is probably on strike right now coming to brag about the shambles he calls a better university.

If you ask him now he would tell you tales of how stress in public universities made their first class more valuable as though the google founders were stressed by Stanford to acheive a world class innovation.

If we are to go by the rubbish argument ABU first class is more valuable than that of MIT.
Add to the bold the sorting of 50% workload via sex, threats, and money.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
RTSC:

na lie jare.

I was a class rep throughout my university days.

I remember a day when i forgot to submit the assignments of the entire class because we were so overworked with tests and so had to read.

The lecturer asked me to wash all his cars and that of his friends, bring his children back from school, and get him a bottle of wine before he could record the assignment of every body in the class.

I did everything that day, missed the class for that day, and also missed an important test.

I still graduated with a 4.6

Are you going to compare that with someone who never had to face such unnatural hurdles to academic success.?
And you call that hurdle or indirect bribe undecided undecided?. You just bribed that lecturer indirectly. In a sane society that doesn't happen. Bowen has most of the facilities obtainable in an ideal school not yours that lack them. In your school there is poor relationship between students and lecturers. Lecturers are called demigods hence you expect me to take them serious or their graduates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Gerrard59:

Rantings of a foolish idiot!

Covenant is Nigeria's best university, do you classify their first class graduates as 2.2? What logical reasons made you think that private university's first class = 2.2?

So according to your flawed methodology, the lesser the number of first class, the better the pedagogy of the school?

@Topic: Congratulations to her and the husband.

Why do you guys from private uni get pained whenever someone says you don't deserve ur first class degree, if you know you worked for it, why care about some nonentity

Unless of course their is some flaw that you private uni guys are desperately trying to cover up
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
duality:
Congratulations to her. It's not easy.

But on a serious note, to make 2:1 those days was not even easy at all.

These days, we have so many first class. Most of the 2:1s can't tackle some of the questions we handled.

If you doubt me, bring out one application of differential calculus to a random 2:1 graduate of related course and see what Happens.

Davido on graduate with 2:1? Ask him to break down his project topic for you and see.

You obviously know he paid for everything, you can't compare davido to real students who go school, even a pass student go beat davido for academics
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by HigherEd: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jiang:

Why do you guys from private uni get pained whenever someone says you don't deserve ur first class degree, if you know you worked for it, why care about some nonentity

Unless of course their is some flaw that you private uni guys are desperately trying to cover up
Nobody is pained, his opinion is as irrelevant as he is. The only thing is it is hard to see foolishness being paraded and not call it out...

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by CodeTemplar: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jiang:

So because the hateful public uni grade who do that hate thing are wrong I should keep quite and watch some insecure and corrupt graduate de-market the brand I carry?
You must be high on mosquito coil!

Go and tell the inferior feeling ones to stop the crab the crab in a bucket mentality. Your post is like attacking Christian community under islamist attack who dare to defend themselves. You are attacking the reaction and not the action triggering the reaction. Get it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:
So because the hateful public uni grade who do that hate thing are wrong I should keep quite and watch some insecure and corrupt graduate de-market the brand I carry?

Go and tell the inferior feeling ones to stop the crab the crab in a bucket mentality. Your post is like attacking Christian community under islamist attack who dare to defend themselves. You are attacking the reaction and not the action triggering the reaction. Get it?
k
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by Gerrard59(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jiang:

For the records, I attended a public university. However, I detest when folks reason illogically. So according to RTSC, a first class from UNN is highly prized and worth the paper than same first class from Imperial College London?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by friendlyadvice: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
frozen70:

What do you want in a woman

Beauty with bad attitude
Why do people always assume that pretty ladies have bad attitudes or no virtues?
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by ajayiopy: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
THIS IS SLAYING NOT EXPOSING YANSH AND BREAST
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by khalifa15: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
she dn use money sort her papers
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by HigherEd: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
CodeTemplar poster=72872591:

I love this cool
Re: Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos by CodeTemplar: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
asuustrike1:

And you call that hurdle or indirect bribe undecided undecided?. You just bribed that lecturer indirectly. In a sane society that doesn't happen. Bowen has most of the facilities obtainable in an ideal school not yours that lack them. In your school there is poor relationship between students and lecturers. Lecturers are called demigods hence you expect me to take them serious or their graduates?
Did lecturer dash out grades? No. So he can call it a hurdle he had to scale.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Tekno Dyes His Hair Blonde... You Like It? (photos) / Davido And American Singer Tinashe In New Stunning Photos / Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.