Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

FREE: Learn Cryptocurrency Trading & Tripple Your Investments This Xmas Season - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE: Learn Cryptocurrency Trading & Tripple Your Investments This Xmas Season (535 Views)

Where To Learn Cryptocurrency Trading (Futures Trading) In Port Harcourt / Own A Complete Solar System this Xmas season / Download UDEMY Digital Courses For Free - Learn New Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE: Learn Cryptocurrency Trading & Tripple Your Investments This Xmas Season by enkienki(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2018
Hi people,

I've always been the type to give back to my society whenever I can afford to. I've come a long way in cryptocurrency trading. To be honest, it wasn't an easy ride for me when I started trading cryptocurrency a little over 4 years ago. I made lots of money and I also made lots of big and silly mistakes along the way.

Overall, it's been a very thrilling ride for me. Trading crypto has made me somewhat immune to the current realities of economic gloom swirling around me in this country of mine, Nigeria.

I hope to share this skill with my fellow Nigerians, old or young with the hope that we make a better life for ourselves than what the current Powers That Be (PTB) want for us. I'll be freely sharing tips, advice, and tutorials on how to trade profitably on Binance (For Beginners / Amateurs) or BITMEX (Professionals).

Please ensure to follow the Telegram group rules to avoid scams and frauds. Please do not post any phone numbers for your own security.

Simply click the Telegram link below on your mobile phone or PC to join the group.

https:///cryptonurture_ng

⚠️ Important Notice: THIS IS NOT AN INVESTMENT GROUP. This group will only be used to assist amateur traders and professionals alike who need trading tips, advice, free tutorials, and recommendation. Feel free to chat/discuss.

Re: FREE: Learn Cryptocurrency Trading & Tripple Your Investments This Xmas Season by toolsguru: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2018
Get your ETN for #200 only

Re: FREE: Learn Cryptocurrency Trading & Tripple Your Investments This Xmas Season by henrykene(m): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2018
Do you want to understand cryptocurrency trading? Are you a beginner? Do you wish to make money fast before this year ends? Read my recent article on cryptocurrency trading for beginners: https://doronize.com.ng/cryptocurrency-trading.html
Re: FREE: Learn Cryptocurrency Trading & Tripple Your Investments This Xmas Season by kongashare01: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2018
toolsguru:
Get your ETN for #200 only

STILL AVAILABLE.

Re: FREE: Learn Cryptocurrency Trading & Tripple Your Investments This Xmas Season by Jaxx123: 12:48am On Apr 28, 2021
MISS THIS GREAT UNEXPOSED DIRTH CHEAP CRYPTO COIN TOKEN THAT IS CAPABLE OF MAKING YOU INSTANT MILLIONAIRE IF NOT BILLIONAIRE

Something great is going to happen to economy. soon.

Am begging you to please be part of this money making shacking!

If you are in the crypto market and you are yet to get any of this powerful coin coming, it mean you are already sleeping enough.

3 month ago ,binance announce a token to listed on thier platform called TWT at a #0.20.

You see, before that time ,this said TWT coin has be on Pre sale just like this one am.sharing with you.

many people get 20 millions of TWT for token of #30K

Today the coin (TWT) is on binance market worth $1.50.

imaging someone having 20 millions of this said coin

20,000,000x$1.50

that is massive money for all the risk taker who buy TWT.

Now , don't let this another one on smart binance network and trust wallet pass you by.

The below listed coin is a great potential one and you need to hold it now

this is solid investment greater than real estate.

CAKE was also a good coin. [OMG] Many get millions of this token then for a penny .Today the coin price is up.

We have a lots of powerful token that you can store now in million with very cheap price.

This information is enough to change your entire life

Dm me on Whatsapp or reach me.via to get any of this token fast

0815 246 9749

Go and download trustwallet if you don't have it.

0815 246 9749
Re: FREE: Learn Cryptocurrency Trading & Tripple Your Investments This Xmas Season by Jaxx123: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Virtual Assistant / Has The Currency Swap Deal With China Been Effective So Far? / Phone Number For Usa And Uk Whatsapp Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.