Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Are Rockstar Games Creating Insurmountable Creative Bars For Themselves? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Are Rockstar Games Creating Insurmountable Creative Bars For Themselves? (1160 Views)

Steam, Epic, Rockstar, Ubisoft Game Keys At Discounted Prices. / GTA 6|news, Rumours And Release Date- Rockstar Game / Is In Development; Grand Theft Auto 6, According To Former Rockstar Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Rockstar Games Creating Insurmountable Creative Bars For Themselves? by LucemFerre: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2018
Rockstar has been one of the most creative AAA video game companies right now. Maintaining the spot with their new installment, sequel to Red Dead Redemption.
However, with every game they release, they tend to up the bars of creativity and uniqueness. At least until after GTA: San Andreas, which was arguably the[b] last[/b] GTA with more variety than every other GTA created. GTA IV was arguably a game that would have been better before GTA: SA. GTA V was a heavy upgrade to the franchise in terms of details and graphics but, still behind SA in variety of play and fun.
I haven't played RDR 2 but, I've seen game plays and it looks like a fair upgrade, at least to its predecessor. And also looks like a seriously thought card from what might not be an impressive deck left.

The question now is, what can we expect from Rockstar in GTA VI? Is there anything new that could be added to make the game less of a reboot? Should they produce a GTA VI at all?

Note: all these are not facts, they are my opinions on the company. You are free to disagree and discuss what you think.

Re: Are Rockstar Games Creating Insurmountable Creative Bars For Themselves? by falcon01: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
See my nigga on the air. Why am I not seeing trevor there
Re: Are Rockstar Games Creating Insurmountable Creative Bars For Themselves? by crafteck(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lemme finish this pepper soup. Will update later
Re: Are Rockstar Games Creating Insurmountable Creative Bars For Themselves? by Qlick(m): 12:03am On Nov 16, 2018
I'm sure this same question was asked by someone when GTA V was released and Rockstar answered with Red Dead Redemption 2.

Only Rockstar can beat Rockstar.
Re: Are Rockstar Games Creating Insurmountable Creative Bars For Themselves? by LucemFerre: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2018
Qlick:
I'm sure this same question was asked by someone when GTA V was released and Rockstar answered with Red Dead Redemption 2.

Only Rockstar can beat Rockstar.

What's the difference between RDR and RDR 2?

(1) (Reply)

Winners From Our Gaming Tournament At Fce Akoka Lagos / How Can I Generate Winning Lotto Numbers? / Ps3 For Sale; 1 Pad [dual Shock 3,golf,pro 08]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.