Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Top 5 Best Ebook Readers To Buy In 2018 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Top 5 Best Ebook Readers To Buy In 2018 (1020 Views)

Geekvape Aegis Legend, A Must-have Mod In 2018 / Huawei Honor Note 8 For Sale (best Phablet In 2018) / The 25 Best Free Iphone Apps To Use In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Best Ebook Readers To Buy In 2018 by mirrayat45: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
In this age, the concept of reading books has changed a lot. Although People are studying more than ever before, they reduced their dependency on paper books. Many people prefer traditional paperback books even now, but a large part tilted towards the digital eBook and they feel relaxed about it. ebooks are not only safe for the environment, but it also offers readers a comfortable way to read books.

iPad 4 mini

iPad 4 mini is one of the most popular Apple products to the tech lovers around the world. Its smaller display, light weight makes it easy to carry around. And this is why people love this amazing device as an amazing eBook reader. Its Multi-featured features make it one of the best products and keep it first in the list, though it is more expensive than comparable eBook readers. This iPad got a 7.9-inch Retina Display with excellent viewing angles and 2048×1536 pixels of screen resolution. It can support 10 hours of continuous usage after 2 hours of full charge. The beautiful display, 16/ 64/128GB storage variants, just close to 10 ounces of weights, and an excellent battery backup make it highly recommended for tech lovers who want to have something more than just an eBook reader or a tablet.

Kindle E-Reader

In the Amazon’s portfolio, the record-breaking best selling Tablet is Fire 7. 8/16GB of internal storage, 1GB of RAM, 1024 x 600 pixels of display resolution with a 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor makes this device more popular. This multipurpose fire tablet is capable to extend the storage up to 256GB through a MicroSD card and capability to download, store, and read by free access to Kindle store makes this device authentic from others. Only 2 hours of full charge make this device alive for 8 hours of reading, watching, listening and surfing the web.

Kindle Paper white E-Reader

In Amazon’s Kindle series of tablets, this is one of the most affordable feature-pack tablets comes with both Wi-Fi and 3G options to stay connected. After only 3 hours of full charge, this device can support one week of continuous usage. 6-inch high-resolution display with 300 PPI pixel density and the specialty of this display it comes with absolutely minimal screen glare even, after under bright sunlight also. With well-built ergonomics, this device is available in black and white color.

Kindle Oasis

Kindle Oasis is the thinnest and lightest one of all the kindle’s of Amazo. This beautiful e-book reader makes you read with comfort. The company offers a leather charging cover With an impressive long lasting battery backup which lasts over the weeks. For casual reading Kindle Oasis much more suitable than any other devices. Its adjustable backlight system allows you to adjust the brightness when necessary. While using this device It’s physical button effortlessly manage while using.

If you want to buy this device Click the link Below.

Link : http://feelitup.com/top-5-best-ebook-readers-to-buy-in-2018

This is a affiliate link. If u buy anything through This link We will get some commission.

Re: Top 5 Best Ebook Readers To Buy In 2018 by nicki1991(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
as for me it's better to buy an expensive ebook reader than a cheap one
Re: Top 5 Best Ebook Readers To Buy In 2018 by Victor8st: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
nicki1991:
as for me it's better to buy an expensive ebook reader than a cheap one
You just download the book and it is mounting automatically. At the start, I also had a lot of problems with my Kindle, and this is not because Kindle is bad, just because I didn't know how to use an e-book. When I decided to buy an e-book I didn't know anything about them. I wanted to buy a Kindle because it was the most common, but also I found that Nook also is pretty good. I found a site that describes all the characteristics of both e-books and all you need to do is just to choose who will win in the battle of kindle vs nook. Also, that site helped me to pick my Kindle.
https://pickmyreader.com/kindle-paperwhite-vs-nook-glowlight/
Re: Top 5 Best Ebook Readers To Buy In 2018 by YvonneAlsop: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Victor8st:

You just download the book and it is mounting automatically. At the start, I also had a lot of problems with my Kindle, and this is not because Kindle is bad, just because I didn't know how to use an e-book. When I decided to buy an e-book I didn't know anything about them. I wanted to buy a Kindle because it was the most common, but also I found that Nook also is pretty good. I found a site that describes all the characteristics of both e-books and all you need to do is just to choose who will win in the battle of kindle vs nook. Also, that site helped me to pick my Kindle.
https://pickmyreader.com/kindle-paperwhite-vs-nook-glowlight/
Yeah, I tried Kindle is a good choice.

(1) (Reply)

Used Nokia 3 / Which Is The Best 32'' LED Tv To Buy / S#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.