Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 (27566 Views)

Mr And Miss Unity Nigeria Crowned In Jos By Jennifer Ephraim As Chief Judge / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition / Face Of Omambala And Miss Orumba 2018 Contestants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by arcike(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
JennyJuggs:
A little resemblance with Rita Dominic

which Rita Dominic... 1stly she is nt tall... 2ndly na her fairness dey help her... 3rdly all na still make up.... she isn't dat beautiful
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by JennyJuggs: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
arcike:

which Rita Dominic... 1stly she is nt tall... 2ndly na her fairness dey help her... 3rdly all na still make up.... she isn't dat beautiful
Easy please. Just what I noticed.
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Na so Nigerians Ugly grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by jihday(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nofav0rs:
This girl is sexy

Who get her number? I need to ask her something
Low budget Rita Dominic
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Zico dat yr in sch computer science department will b forming Mr handsome.....Sha here u re representing Delta state

Congratulations 2 u
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by Nofav0rs(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
jihday:
Low budget Rita Dominic
you got it bro

Her smile is cute like Rita’s grin
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by CharliParker: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=legalmatters36 post=72871373]OKOROCHA'S THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE IN IMO STATE.

Nde Imo ,how can one justify the decision of the most greedy man on earth called Rochas Okorocha to retain the Governorship of the state in his family, the only ministerial slot that came to Imo State he gave it to his in-law , his wife is in-charge of five Government ministries according to him. His son -law will was the Chief of Staff and his preferred candidate for Imo Governorship, His sister is the Deputy Chief of Staff ,she doubles as the Commissioner of Enjoyment and Happiness. All state lands the most painful one the new Government House site in new Owerri has been seized , confiscated and shared among his family members. He has destroyed all the roads in Imo in the name of Urban Renewal , he has five months to leave yet work has not commenced on these roads, the Eke -Ukwu market that he demolished, what has he built on that land till today , just to punish Imo traders and impoverish the people , he took IBC Land at Orji and converted it to Rochas foundation College.
Governor okorocha ,your sins are irredeemable, you have committed atrocities in Imo State due to your greed and huge appetite for money , i want to know what are you going to do with all these lands you are grabbing in Imo , do you ever think of God and death. I have never seen a greedy man like Rochas okorocha and his family members.

Look at the poor state of roads in Imo yet you have the moral justification to tell Imo People that your son-law is the best for us , your so called son-Law that was responsible for the sub-standard road construction in Imo, what is he bringing on table that is new rather than the direct labour road construction by Hausa labourers .

Rochas Okorocha thinks that he is the smartest man on earth but i have a message for you.
We have seen your likes before and you will surely go their way, Abacha tried it , failed and died , Obasanjo tried it and failed , Mugabe failed, Gadaffi is dead,Saddam Hussein is dead, Assad is engulfed in civil war in Syria learn from history , your family can never have monopoly over Imo State Government seat of power.

The Okorocha's should get ready to return to Imo People all the state assets and lands confiscated and converted to private use. All the Billions of Money looted in IMO, the most painful one the bail out funds and the entire allocation of the 27 Local Government of Imo State for over seven and half years now.

Okorocha came as a philanthropist but hardly did Imo People know what he was thinking, to him he has conquered Imo and the state must remain under him for ever, so that he will eternally loot the state dry. THE OWNERSHIP OF AKACHI ESTATE MUST THROUGHLY BE INVESTIGATED.

The truth is that the desperation to foist Uche Nwaosu on Imo people is to cover his financial malfeasance and family loot, but i am sorry for okorocha because we must demand for the return of all state assets illegally acquired by your family members and you must account for all the Local Government and State Allocations you have mismanaged for almost eight years without anything in Imo to show for it, rather than poor and sub-standard road construction and the most painful part of it is that you have not even completed works on these half hazard roads , Flood and erosion cool has taken over Imo State.

There is nothing GOOD from Okorocha to Imo People , is all the more you look the less you see.
But God has punished you at last, you must account for the people, you cannot escape the probe and not even Buhari will protect you from the wrath of Imo People. cool[/quo Rochas must pay for all his atrocities in IMO state he have not seen anything.
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by KellyVeee77: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
arcike:
so Kelly vee obasi... her dad disowned her after she left sch 4 abj... seems luck reali is on her side... from Miss Abuja to miss 9ja international... tho all na still runz.. no b 2day we sabi her right frm her days at icss till her entrance 2 ebsu
You stupid dumb MF don’t you ever in your miserable life ever think of mentioning my family ever again....
Luck is not on my side I’m blessed �
You’re mistaken I’m not in Ebsu or wherever you’re calling so next time get your facts right
Stuuuuppppiiidddd
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by KellyVeee77: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
arcike:

I’m not tall, My fairness is helping me & I'm not beautiful blah blah blah
If only you focus on your own life maybe your own height would have done something better for you ��
What has your skin tone helped you do ??
You that’s beautiful/handsome what has it done for you please
Keep the same energy with your goals
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by Issaboss(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
Which one is 'International Global' again
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by williamdeluxe(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flavour wamama
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by Dshocker(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Both of them must have paid the price
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by jbblues24(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that sleek.
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by NNAMDIII(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2019
arcike:

are you now on WhatsApp? I want to discuss something with you about medicals and i don't want it to cast that's why i don't want us to do it here
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by arcike(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2019
NNAMDIII:
are you now on WhatsApp? I want to discuss something with you about medicals and i don't want it to cast that's why i don't want us to do it here

made d list?
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by DAYOODS(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2019
Don’t miss your ticket to Miss Somolu Beauty Pageant .(Grand Finale, June 23)It is now 7days to the Grand Finale of Miss Somolu Beauty Pageant . You can get your tickets at Magnificent Cinemas, Aladiye, Onipanu, Somolu, Somolu Local Government
V.Ginis Event Centre, Yaba Tech. or contact Successful: 07067845443 Joseph: 09091476799 or click the website http://www.misssomolu.org.ng/

Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by NNAMDIII(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
arcike:

made d list?
Yes sir!
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by arcike(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Yes sir!

drop ur digits, lemme c hw I can reach u
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by NNAMDIII(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
arcike:

drop ur digits, lemme c hw I can reach u

Please sir do reach me
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by arcike(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Please sir do reach me

how did it go?
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by NNAMDIII(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2019
arcike:

how did it go?
I passed medicals sir,faced board 3 days ago. Oga sir let's chat on WhatsApp na
Re: Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 by Ogobabs: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
We supply in large and small quantity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Olumilua: Queen Globe 2013 Winner / Fake Extract Whitening Body Lotion From Justrite!! / Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.