Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

How To Show Storage Device Files That Were Hidden By Virus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Show Storage Device Files That Were Hidden By Virus (682 Views)

SSD STORAGE DEVICE - Single Or Combo Sale / 7 Ways Computer Gets Infected By Virus / How Do I Retrieve Files From Hard Drive Infected With Shortcut Virus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Show Storage Device Files That Were Hidden By Virus by gisthabit: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
I plugged my flash drive on a PC and all of a sudden I couldn’t find the files ay more please help me.

To solve the above challenge please follow the steps below.

Step 1

Plug the flash drive take note of the diver letter. In this case let me assume G

Step 2

Click Start, go to Accessories and click Run, or click Start and type Run on the Search box

Step 3

Type cmd and click on Ok

Step 4

Enter the following command;

attrib –h –r –s /s /d g:\*.*

Note: the g in the command is same as the drive letter for your storage device G. you can copy the command and right click on command prompt and paste it, but remember to change the drive letter to match yours.

Source: http://gisthabit.com/how-to-show-storage-device-files-that-were-hidden-by-virus/

CC
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: How To Show Storage Device Files That Were Hidden By Virus by gisthabit: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Adsense Seekers, Let's Talk Business / New Full Casing Of HP 650 Needed / Lenovo G560 Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.