Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- (754 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by makajibbz(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2010
;d ;d ;d wink
Re: ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2010
dweeb
Re: ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by makajibbz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2010
calamity grin
Re: ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by DezVienna(f): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2010
Can you give some explanation as to how this game works.
Re: ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by makajibbz(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2010
dumm
Re: ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by DezVienna(f): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2010
Dumb? Why am I dumb? And what the Bleep is with the name calling?
Re: ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by DezVienna(f): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2010
You know what, don't even answer that, I looked at your pictrue and it explains everything.
Re: ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2010
prune
Re: ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by makajibbz(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2010
DezVienna:

You know what, don't even answer that, I looked at your pictrue and it explains everything.
DezVienna:

Dumb? Why am I dumb? And what the bleep is with the name calling?
why're you takin it so personal,,,,, nd watz wrong wit my pic

at op.
gullible
Re: ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2010
worm
Re: ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by makajibbz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2010
dummmmmmmm
Re: ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by DezVienna(f): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2010
makajibbz:

why're you takin it so personal,,,,, nd watz wrong wit my pic

at op.
gullible

Taking it personal because where I come from you just don't shoot insults, and especially to someone you don't know.

What's wrong with your picture? I'm sorry, you just look like a bit of trouble.
Re: ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by blacksta(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2010
goat
Re: ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2010
DezVienna:

Taking it personal because where I come from you just don't shoot insults, and especially to someone you don't know.

What's wrong with your picture?  I'm sorry, you just look like a bit of trouble.  
sorry about that, he doesn't mean it, it's just that you didn't catch on quick enough to the rules of the game, basically what you do is post a word you feel best describes the above poster, e.g. 'The person above me is a girl'

@topic
dog
Re: ------the Person Above Me Is A,.,.,.,.,: ,: -------- by makajibbz(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2010
DezVienna:

What's wrong with your picture? I'm sorry, you just look like a bit of trouble.
well,,, i am so srry if i offended yu.
am no trble at all,am a gentle booouuiy. wink

at 0p
orang-utan

(1) (Reply)

Floral Fancy Hits Bangalore All The Way / Ask And Answer A Question With The Word 'why' / Do You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.