Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,503 members, 7,854,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

ASUU Strike: A Bane To The Educational System - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: A Bane To The Educational System (629 Views)

Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. / Why Are Private Schools No Longer Operating The 6-3-3-4 Educational System? / Ghana Adopts Chukwuka Okonjo's Double Intake Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: A Bane To The Educational System by Chile1234: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2018
ASUU STRIKE: A BANE TO THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, A CANCKER WORM THAT HAS EATEN DEEP INTO THE SYSTEM( This strike has caused more harm than good to the Nigerian students, we see no dividend)

By: Rt. Hon Agubuche Chile(Speaker of the 25th parliament SUG MOUAU)

Sometimes I wonder if we are progressing in this country called Nigeria. Nothing is working, nothing is moving, everyone going haywire.

Since I came to planet earth, I have been hearing of ASUU strike, ASUU strike. Everytime they embark on strike for the same thing, the same reason but after the strike our Educational system will still be begging for mercy. There have been paralysis in the academic activities with the so-called strike in our universities. The students are directly affected, no lectures, those about to defend their project have been on hold, I won't be wrong if I say that the destinies of the Nigerian students are on hold.

Since there is no way forward after the strike, then why should the strike paralyze academic activities in our Universities?
After the So-called strike, our tertiary institution s are still way below world standard.
Since the Federal Government failed to reach the Momorandum of Action(MOA) 2017..i see no reason why ASUU should stop academic activities, why not they back up the claim through a legal injuction.
What have ASUU done with the money previously released? The Educational system in Nigeria is seriously approaching it's burial ceremony.

I call on the National leadership of the Nigerian students to immediately swing into action inorder to curb this menace and depravity. They can't keep our future on hold and relax. They should go back to lecture hall and then go to the negotiating table with the Federal Government because this Strike can't heal the wound in the Educational system. Thank you
Re: ASUU Strike: A Bane To The Educational System by smellingmenses: 1:31am On Nov 12, 2018
This up here is why ASUU is on strike!!

Nigerian universities MUST improve on the quality of graduates!!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: A Bane To The Educational System by acenazt: 2:24am On Nov 12, 2018
ASUU useless people. My Gf Suppose don come back now. But una don give her extended break.
Re: ASUU Strike: A Bane To The Educational System by KINGJAJA888(m): 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
smellingmenses:
This up here is why ASUU is on strike!!

Nigerian universities MUST improve on the quality of graduates!!
Smelling Menses grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin..
Re: ASUU Strike: A Bane To The Educational System by smellingmenses: 5:55am On Nov 13, 2018
KINGJAJA888:
Smelling Menses grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin..
In your mouth!
Re: ASUU Strike: A Bane To The Educational System by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2018
This strike was deliberate to hold this government to ransom as elections are fast approaching. Once the government pays them some allowances, the strike will be called off

(1) (Reply)

How To Study Chemistry And Pass Jamb Top Simple Ways / JAMB Result 2019 Out And How To Upgrade JAMB Result? / UTME Result: How To Check JAMB Result 2019 – Jamb Result Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.