Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out (44029 Views)

Opetola Dolapo Badmus As A Corper (NYSC Throwback Photo) / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by Nollywoodpics: 3:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Celebrity police zonal Pro Opetola Dolapo was pictured in a gym house working out to get 6pack.

Its a good thing to keep fit. What do you think ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/6-pack-loading-checkout-workout-photos-of-celebrity-police-opetola-dolapo/

1 Share

Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by Nollywoodpics: 3:47am On Nov 12, 2018
cheesy wink

See More Photos & Video of Police pro Opetola Dolapo showing breast tattoos >>> HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:02am On Nov 12, 2018
This CORRECT madam too much.

A model police officer.

Keep up the good job Officer Dolapo Badmus.

#RESPECT

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by jabor4Naija(m): 6:14am On Nov 12, 2018
Okay o, all d best just let us know when its fully loaded

1 Like

Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by happybee: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Mt chewundecided..
Na she go run after thieves?undecided

3 Likes

Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by speedyconnect3: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2018
This woman should do her job abeg cool shocked sad

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

2 Likes

Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by enemmo(f): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2018
Social media police woman.

Its even a sponsored post.

21 Likes

Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by Pidginwhisper: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by michaelthebold: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2018
celebrity police means more attention..soshe needs all the workout she can get oo cheesy

At this 3-weeks Intensive training program, you will develop a well-rounded knowledge base and skill-set that includes strong art, animation, modelling and visualization abilities. You will be prepared for the ever-expanding 3D art field with a thorough understanding of the latest 2D and 3D digital art technologies, in a program developed with the input of industry advisors. Learn to work like the pros do — using the same 3D animation software and tools to render creative thoughts into compelling images and fully-realized design.

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by Skepticus: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2018
cool

Dis one na just "food" for the Ogas at the top.

Nothing police about her. No grit, no balls.

4 Likes

Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2018
Nollywoodpics:
Celebrity police zonal Pro Opetola Dolapo was pictured in a gym house working out to get 6pack.

Its a good thing to keep fit. What do you think ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/6-pack-loading-checkout-workout-photos-of-celebrity-police-opetola-dolapo/

in uniform she's light skinned in the gym dark skinned.. Never knew the police uniform for women was made from chameleon fabrics....Perhaps dat is why all our brothers,friends,uncles changed upon recruitment to the force..�����

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by Topmaike007(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2018
dis woman fine ooo

1 Like

Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by StoneLucifer: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2018
Nonsense!! 6packs is not certainly a guarantee to personal success. Ban me if u wish, it's your headache! undecided undecided
Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by KingCassy(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Lady looking for 6packs... OK naa

Me I dey find iTunes wey I go buy sef
Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by tkshittu1: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2018
this is Nigeria
Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by Flattino(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2018
StoneLucifer:
Nonsense!! 6packs is not certainly a guarantee to personal success. Ban me if u wish, it's your headache! undecided undecided
Do you have sense? shocked
Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by BafanaBafana: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2018
Nice one .
Thanks to the leadership of president Buhari. The reforms in the police is making the police attractive to Nigerians.
Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by nad900(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2018
good. but what a caption. 'celebrity police'. i don't understand . grin grin grin grin

IF YOU HAVE A BROWSING PHONE AND EXTRA N6OK MONTHLY IS NOT TOO SMALL FOR YOU. THEN LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO DO DATA LEVERAGING. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DATA BUNDLE O. CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME.
Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by AHCB: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2018
6 packs I'm more concern about those huge mangoes hanging loosely.. grin
Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2018
All for Instagram.
The pot belly is very obvious
Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2018
KingCassy:
Lady looking for 6packs... OK naa

Me I dey find iTunes wey I go buy sef
6 pack
Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by geadom: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Hmmm.... Ok oo
Wonders of
Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by Folusayo24: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2018
this woman is just keeping fit jeje....who say shes looking for 6 packs

LET’S TRAIN YOU TO TAME 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS IN 3 WEEKS! WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO CREATE THE IMPOSSIBLE.

Imagine yourself creating emotive characters, stunning worlds and compelling stories for games, film or commercial projects? Get those cutting-edge, relevant skills that will allow you to enter an exciting creative industry that make you go from strength to strength in the world of 3D CHARACTER ANIMATION. Here’s a bit about the animation chops you can will learn from this training program

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7:
Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by Makawhizzy: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2018
Will applaud her if she can run 160km/hr after those street urchins wey dey steal for traffic
Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by neonly: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2018
post=72888246:
This CORRECT madam too much.

A model police officer.

Keep up the good job Officer Dolapo Badmus.

#RESPECT

Na lie have u seen Frank uba formally police spokesman his one of fittest of all police in Nigeria I
ever seen
Re: Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out by onatisi(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2018
she is beautiful
she has a nice figure and body
she has a good job
good for her . grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.