Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Davido’s Alleged Babymama Says She Doesn’t Want To Be His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Alleged Babymama Says She Doesn’t Want To Be His Wife (1445 Views)

John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs / Burna Boy's Alleged Babymama, Stella Uju Is Now Into Full Time Olosho Business / Cute Photos Of Odunlade Adekola Alleged Babymama, Bukola Adeeyo And Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Alleged Babymama Says She Doesn’t Want To Be His Wife by olaboo123: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Ayotomide Labinjo, the woman who claimed that Davido is the father of her 4 year old child, has said she doesn’t want to become his wife.

Davido’s alleged babymama says she doesn't want to be his wife lailasnews

Ayotomide called out the singer and his family to carry out a new DNA test, saying the result of the test carried out by Adeleke’s family in Lagos State was not correct.

At a press conference organised by Kemi Olunloyo, on Friday, she recalled that her relationship with the artiste started in a club in Ibadan, in 2013.

According to her, they later hooked up at a hotel and also met a few months after.

She claimed that their relationship got sour when she informed Davido of her pregnancy. She said;

“My family and I had made efforts to handle this case amicably. All efforts to reach him proved abortive, because he had blocked all access to him. Until recently, when his cousin, BRed connected with me and asked me to download Imo App in order to do video chat. He had a video chat with me, asking me if I still liked him (Davido) and asked for my age.

We have also been to Osun State to meet with his family, but all our efforts did not yield a positive result.

I am not interested in being his wife. All I want him to do is to take up his responsibility as the father of our child,”

Also speaking at the briefing, the daughter, Anuoluwapo, who will clock five on November 19, said:

“David Adeleke is my father and he is from Osun State. I want to see him, because I have missed him so much. My favourite songs are Assurance: Chioma my lover.”

FULL PHOTOS OF HER AND HER BABY >>> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/davidos-alleged-babymama-says-she.html

Re: Davido’s Alleged Babymama Says She Doesn’t Want To Be His Wife by funmiLab: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2018
this one is just seeking attention

THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO BE A MOBILE APP DEVELOPER IN 3 WEEKS!

We bring you intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, by the end of which you can start building your own mobile apps. We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps. If mobile app technology is your chosen field of career then this is a must-do course for you.

FEES: N30,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: [/b]TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018
[b]
VENUE:
IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE:
At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to Implement MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!

Re: Davido’s Alleged Babymama Says She Doesn’t Want To Be His Wife by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2018
but something fishy is happening here because the davido I hear of usually own up to the responsibilities of his children when the DNA test confirms that he is the father.

why is he shying away from taking the responsibilities of this one
Re: Davido’s Alleged Babymama Says She Doesn’t Want To Be His Wife by KanwuliaExtra: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2018
That is DAVIDO’s child.
Period! kiss
Re: Davido’s Alleged Babymama Says She Doesn’t Want To Be His Wife by flyca: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2018
olaboo123:
Ayotomide Labinjo, the woman who claimed that Davido is the father of her 4 year old child, has said she doesn’t want to become his wife.....

“David Adeleke is my father and he is from Osun State. I want to see him, because I have missed him so much. My favourite songs are Assurance: Chioma my lover.”

Her mom has already “packaged” her well for a sob-speech. Awwwww, Davido over to you tongue
Re: Davido’s Alleged Babymama Says She Doesn’t Want To Be His Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Davido’s Alleged Babymama Says She Doesn’t Want To Be His Wife by galaxynuse: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2018
who is falsing u to be a wife drop the child period
IGNITE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY PASSION WITH 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING – IKEJA CENTER

Fuel your burning passion to take awesome photographs with the BEST photography training which aims at unmasking simple techniques of beautiful arts of digital photography.

Get everything you need to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography from professional instructors with years of practical working experience and portfolio. When it comes to learning about all things digital photography, look no further The ICT HUB – IKEJA CENTER!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from PHOTOGRAPHY Experts
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Davido’s Alleged Babymama Says She Doesn’t Want To Be His Wife by IamD18: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
galaxynuse:

They think they can trueing her to marry him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Alleged Babymama Says She Doesn’t Want To Be His Wife by Oyindidi(f): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
galaxynuse:
Forcing

(1) (Reply)

Davido Throws Shade, Hours After Timaya Posted About Competition / Instagram Blackout! Tunde Ednut And His Fans Laments (photos) / Terryg Set To Feature In New Nollywood Movie [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.