Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash (48042 Views)

Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference / 7-year-old Boy Broke Into Home, Cooked Rice, Ate Meat, Drank Milk, Stole Phones / Burglar Breaks Into Nigerian Adult Movie Star’s Office, Made Away With Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by AcuraZDX: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2018
The gallant operatives of the Nigerian Police Force in Nigeri have apprehended a suspect who burgled a room at the IBB Guesthouse in Minna, and allegedly stole mobile telephones, cash, and other valuables.

Former president, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida's Guesthouse in the Shango area of Minna, the Niger State capital, was recently burgled as a suspect identified as Joseph Peter, was arrested for breaking into the room and allegedly stole four mobile telephones, one power bank and N10,000 cash.

The operatives of the Niger State Police Command apprehended the suspect, who hails from Kuta in Shiroro Local Government Area of the state.

While speaking to a correspondent when paraded, Peter, a graduate of the College of Education Minna, confessed that he felt stupid breaking into people’s homes and shops, noting that he had no reason for doing so.

The 26-year-old suspect said, “I am a disgrace to the society; I have insulted the human race and I don’t have reasons for doing this; I can’t even tell why I’m into it, honestly.
“My mother was highly disappointed as well as my family members, who looked up to me as a rising star; I have dragged our family name in the mud; it’s unfortunate.”

The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the incident to on Sunday, and said detectives recovered one Fero mobile telephone, Infinix handset, Techno K7, Gionee phone, power bank and N10, 000, all valued at N157,600, from the suspect.
He added that the matter would be charged to court after investigation.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/face-of-burglar-who-broke-into-ibbs-guesthouse-and-stole-phones-cash-others-photo/

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by kestolove95(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2018
since na IBB..tombs up peter, the said ibb sef is a tiv

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Emmyloaded: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by sirdonbright: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
see him face

1 Like

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by gistfever: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
shocked

Ufuoma McDermott Steps Out In Style For AFRIFF 2018 Opening (PHOTO)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/ufuoma-mcdermott-steps-out-in-style-for.html
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Originality007: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Topmaike007(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
so how dat canvas man take catch am

1 Like

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by DealPickers: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
Brave but foolish young man. Just look at yourself.
Robbery should never be an option when in need of money. Do something, anything as long as it's legitimate and honourable. Go into business, strike deals, anything legit.

It's always good to strike good deals.

Just like the great deal available to anyone who buys one or both of the plots now for sale in Simawa. 2 separate plots of land in Garden Of Eden Estate (Simawa Phase 1), by Redemption Camp, which my guy is giving away at a ridiculously low price of only 1.2m each because he needs the money! Verifiable title papers, all legit.

You can buy one or both. Call Samuel on 09055138965. Offer is limited to just the 2 plots.

Current official Price by the estate is 3m. And increasing. (Google it).
Talk about a sweet deal, right? So call Samuel. 09055138965.

But now this young man has put himself and his family to shame. And that's sad.

1 Like

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by lilfreezy: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
ITT
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by stalwart123(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
grin

You broke into a General's guest house.

You better thank God he saved you from this suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Originality007: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
sirdonbright:
see him face

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Sincinnati: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2018
Majority of Nigerians would have been forever indepted to this courageous hero if he had stolen the life of the Evil Genius Robber!

I pray God shower I and other willing Nigerians with such courage so we can take back our rights peacefully or in pieces. sad

1 Like

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by kenodrill: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2018
Good one...the guy got guts and as such deserves an accolade.

4 Likes

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Lollipop247(f): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2018
If Na ordinary citizen, dem no go fit catch the thief oo. Some animals are truly more equal than others. embarassed
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Eserise1(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2018
I hv nothing to say
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Kendrickmykell(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2018
Stealing from the thief �

3 Likes

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Meskaofficial1(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2018
This one looks hungry like jibril

2 Likes

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by wessey(m): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2018
How can you belittle your self just for a 10k.
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by generationz(f): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2018
our corrupt leaders are the people Yahoo boys are meant to defraud

but no

they defraud innocent people to rub shoulders with corrupt leaders

Nigeria is cursed and needs serious deliverance

1 Like

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by OCTAVO: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2018
Okay... Seen
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by pussyAvenger: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2018
One day the poor will have nothing to eat and they'd eat the rich....... Tupac Shakur

2 Likes

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Mikepenny5(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2018
Thief dey still for thief house? �

1 Like

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by greatdreamer(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2018
Free the poor boy joor. The boy (small) thief is only stealing a peanut from a big thief (Babangida)
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by intruxive(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2018
angry
When village people minute on your file, heyya no were to send u go thief na for IBB House.

Na then you go no say police sabi work. Sorry cry
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by slickbak(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2018
kestolove95:
since na IBB..tombs up peter, the said ibb sef is a tiv
and you're the thief?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked / Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught / Hoodlums Attempted To Disrupt #EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Lagos State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.