Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

A Detailed Guide To Buying The New-policy Google Adsense Account From Sellers - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / A Detailed Guide To Buying The New-policy Google Adsense Account From Sellers (482 Views)

Fully Verified U.K Google Adsense Account FOR SALE / Google Adsense Account With $20 For Sale / Nigeria's Google Adsense Account For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Detailed Guide To Buying The New-policy Google Adsense Account From Sellers by explosivesedo: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2018
So an Adsense seller contacted me today to market his goods to me and he said “I can sell an Adsense account to you for #15,000 with the approval domain or I can sell it to you for #12,000 without the approval domain” and this simply means that you will have to add your own domain name to it and try getting approved by it.

Our number one best Google Adsense alternative that makes us above $10 daily. Signup here!

Guess what my reply was?

I said no to this offer as I got something else that pays me more than Google Adsense does and it is also an Ad network which I presume that you guys must have heard about.

On the other hand, this offer got me thinking and just before I was through, I got a very disturbing message from a client I work for about the Google Adsense new policy as he needed to buy an Adsense account for his website and start off with his earnings.

He said;

“I need to buy an Adsense account for my website but I was told the price for the old policy Adsense account and it wasn’t something I could handle. The price I was told was #30,000 and the new policy Google Adsense account was sold for #12,000 without the domain and for #18,000 with the dimain”.

This got me really worried, but due to the fact that he really needed the Google Adsense account to fast-track his earnings, we decided to move ahead with the purchase.

So, we bought an Adsense account with the new policy alongside the domain name and we were happy we did. But not too long after that, something came sniffing around.

Our number one best Google Adsense alternative that makes us above $10 daily. Signup here!

But before the issue came along…

We were handed over the domain name to the website but not the wordpress website login details. So we took some steps to get the website up and running on the Adsense program.

These were the steps we took;

We bought a wordpress hosting plan from whogohost
We decided that whogohost could be the best wordpress host in Nigeria after consulting several reviews and the ones I wrote myself. So we purchased a 12GB Linux hosting from whogohost and had the Cpanel details and got the wordpress uploaded and downloaded.

At this point, we were able to create the Admin logins for the website (Domain name) and we logged in.

But before then…

We changed the nameservers of the domain name and redirected it
We took to the nameservers of the website and had them changed from the domain name provider which happened to be Namecheap and at this juncture, we were ready to log in to the website.

We had several customizations made on the website.

But…

We re-designed the website and wrote several original contents on the website
We purchased a Google Adsense responsive theme from ThemeForest and had several customizations made on the website.

We equally spent several days writing original contents for the website so that we can meet the Google Adsense program; policy for good contents and quality ones and as such we limited our articles to 1,500 words minimum and highly engaging.

Finally, we placed the Adsense code on the website (This is where the shit got wild)
We did this expecting to see the Ads display immediately on the website but ALAS! this didn’t happen but instead, we received the shock of our life.

The Adsense Ads refused to display on the platform but instead, we were redirected to add the same website domain name again on the Google Adsense sites verification menu and I was highly surprised if this was the same Domain name that approved the same Adsense account.

We reluctantly added the domain name to the Adsense account and we are told to verify the website in the Adsense account.

We did and we were requested to wait as the website is reviewed and approved by the Google Adsense account.

At this point, no Domain name was associated with the Google Adsense account anymore and this got us wondering.

To crown it all, we have waited for over two weeks now and nothing have happened.

What could have caused this we asked. So I took a long walk and verified what could cause this mishap and I finally got to the answer.

Let us discuss why this happened
The reason was simple;

The website domain name that was used to apply for the Google Adsense account and was approved wasn’t just the domain name that was approved but the content of the website, the original design, the original privacy policy, the original terms and conditions, and several other reasons made the website to be accepted into the program as the time it was approved.

But we were silly enough to take up only the website domain leaving everything else aside.

This was why we were requested to verify the website again.

We really messed up.

So, I decided today to educate your ignorance and non-knowing of facts about the New Policy Google Adsense account and everything about buying them from sellers.

While buying a new policy Google Adsense account, there are several things you should request from the sellers and they are listed below;

You should request the full approval website details (Login username and password)
You should request the owner of the Cpanel details so you can transfer your website anytime you wish
You should also request the login details to where the domain name was purchased
You should also request that all details to the Adsense should be kept aside and no plugin should be removed for security purposes
You should request to be sold to the Adsense approval Gmail and do not accept to be transferred the Adsense account to your own Gmail to avoid verification issues
But, we have also noticed that in several cases, your seller might not be willing to give you the website login details or sell with the approval website to you but this is not an issue as we have got the lasting solution to this issue.

If the above happened, you will need to readjust your approach and make it look like this;

You should also request that all details to the Adsense should be kept aside and no plugin should be removed for security purposes
You should request to be sold to the Adsense approval Gmail and do not accept to be transferred the Adsense account to your own Gmail to avoid verification issues
You should request only the domain name alongside the Adsense account
You should request the seller to use ALL IN ONE WP EXPORTER to export the website and hand you the ZIP file
Use the same plugin mentioned above to import the website content once the setup is complete
Customize the website to your taste

This way, you will avoid problems that come with buying a new policy Google Adsense account without the website full details but the approval website domain name only.

Wrap up
If the Google Adsense Seller is not willing to do any of the above stated, they should not sell to you and you should never worry to buy from them as it will be almost as good as useless to you.

It is best if you used the approval website to operate a new policy Google Adsense account to be on the safe side.

We sincerely hope that this detailed explanation was good enough to you as regards to making your conclusions.

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/10/11/2018/a-detailed-guide-to-buying-the-new-policy-google-adsense-account-from-sellers/3437/google-adsense/

2 Likes

Re: A Detailed Guide To Buying The New-policy Google Adsense Account From Sellers by toscairo360: 12:01pm On May 25, 2020
I need uk, US or naija verifies Adsense to buy. Chat me if you have any. 07039599559

(1) (Reply)

Wikipedia Solicit Ate For Funds To Stay Afloat From Its UK Readers. / Web Hosting Offer @ Cheaper Rate / Get Standard Website @ Attractive Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.