Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Unilorin Admission(change Of Course) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Admission(change Of Course) (1237 Views)

Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) / Unilorin Admission List For 2017/18 Academic Session Is Out / Breaking News!!! U Can Now Check Your Unilorin Admission Status On Jamb Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Admission(change Of Course) by Glean(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hello pls i need your advice
I just gained admission into Unilorin but i choose Telecommunication Science but was give Adult Education as a course
I don't know maybe i should accept the course like that maybe there is a way to change my course in 200 level
Any advice will be appreciated
Re: Unilorin Admission(change Of Course) by samfuntua: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
dont make the mistake of accepting that course.
many have made this type of mistake and never recover from it

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Admission(change Of Course) by Glean(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pls advice me What can i do
Re: Unilorin Admission(change Of Course) by fantasticone1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Just reject the course and start preparing for the next utme. Also, find out if you can get the admission through their remidial programme.
Re: Unilorin Admission(change Of Course) by Acecube(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
fantasticone1:
Just reject the course and start preparing for the next utme. Also, find out if you can get the admission through their remidial programme.
baba himself grin

(1) (Reply)

University Of Benin Admission- Medical School / Say No To School Re-opening For Now / All Lagos Schools To Observe A Week Mid-term Break Next Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.