Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression (938 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. / Please Help Save My Marriage / Save Me From Entitled Inlaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression by Handsme(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Good people of this family section on nairaland in as much that it took me while a while a whole lot quantum of energy to summon up the courage to resort to seeking help on this platform . i understand so well that the essence of humanity is to be of help to someone in dire need and put a smile on a strangers face. am 31 yrs old currently living in Lagos, lost my dad about some months ago ever since life hasn't remained the same as an addendum to that coupled with the fact that i got an aged mother to cater for and younger siblings Well life has really been tough , i know begging is a lazy man final weapon , in as much as i detest such act ,and refuse to belong to such group. am on the verge of been moved out forcefully due to inability to pay my rent hmm never knew life can be this hard , i have tried to be a man and stop complaining or whyning tried a couple of business which failed currently i hustle as an estate agent searching for clients to rent a house while i get a commision but rebit isn't forthcoming i have tried starting up an affiliate marketing online business but still my daily life needs of feeding rent and others are under a heavy sledge i hold a first degree in biochemistry, held several trainings in customer care services pls someone come to my aid make me smile again , i will appreciate anyone really wants to help me with a job or a financial assistance . hnmmmm God bless you all now my heart feel light sharing my dilemma even if i dont get any response i feel better my email :ayosule65@gmail.com phone number 07031998321
Re: SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is super storyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Our eyes are now open. We can't be fooled anymore. Gerrarahie mehn.
Re: SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression by Handsme(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
plavic:
This is super storyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Our eyes are now open. We can't be fooled anymore. Gerrarahie mehn.
Oh well i would have said so if i were you knowing that some bad persons and ingenuine persons have actually made everyone seem like a liar trust me i pray never to be in my shoes thanks much
Re: SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Handsme:
Oh well i would have said so if i were you knowing that some bad persons and ingenuine persons have actually made everyone seem like a liar trust me i pray never to be in my shoes thanks much

Well, to be candid bro. I have fallen prey to scammers who try to play on my emotional intelligence. And I was also begging the question. Why would one who is depressed be choosing big words so carefully?

Check the business section. There's a lot one can do. Besides, lagos is ever flooding with opportunities. Find something and let your hands get busy. Depression will minimize. In this world, the competion is fierce. People are no longer willing to part with money just like that asides some very generous folks. Look for what you can do to render help to others or what will bring a solution to the generic problem of people around you. Money will come from there.

1 Like

Re: SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression by Handsme(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2018
plavic:

Well, to be candid bro. I have fallen prey to scammers who try to play on my emotional intelligence. And I was also begging the question. Why would one who is depressed be choosing big words so carefully?

Check the business section. There's a lot one can do. Besides, lagos is ever flooding with opportunities. Find something and let your hands get busy. Depression will minimize. In this world, the competion is fierce. People are no longer willing to part with money just like that asides some very generous folks. Look for what you can do to render help to others or what will bring a solution to the generic problem of people around you. Money will come from there.
thanks

1 Like

Re: SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression by ifyalways(f): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2018
Handsme:
Good people of this family section on nairaland in as much that it took me while a while a whole lot quantum of energy to summon up the courage to resort to seeking help on this platform . i understand so well that the essence of humanity is to be of help to someone in dire need and put a smile on a strangers face. am 31 yrs old currently living in Lagos, lost my dad about some months ago ever since life hasn't remained the same as an addendum to that coupled with the fact that i got an aged mother to cater for and younger siblings Well life has really been tough , i know begging is a lazy man final weapon , in as much as i detest such act ,and refuse to belong to such group. am on the verge of been moved out forcefully due to inability to pay my rent hmm never knew life can be this hard , i have tried to be a man and stop complaining or whyning tried a couple of business which failed currently i hustle as an estate agent searching for clients to rent a house while i get a commision but rebit isn't forthcoming i have tried starting up an affiliate marketing online business but still my daily life needs of feeding rent and others are under a heavy sledge i hold a first degree in biochemistry, held several trainings in customer care services pls someone come to my aid make me smile again , i will appreciate anyone really wants to help me with a job or a financial assistance . hnmmmm God bless you all now my heart feel light sharing my dilemma even if i dont get any response i feel better my email :ayosule65@gmail.com phone number 07031998321
Re: SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression by Eketem: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2018
I can see from your past posts you feel unfulfilled even with the course you studied in school.

That now added to the responsibilities and loss of your dad who may have offered some advise and guidance.

1. For your course, education is never late, you can go back anytime when things are financially stable.

2. Added responsibilities, I can see you try to dabble into property sales, I will advise with your course of study you visit www.globalhealthlearning.org, sharpen your skills and apply for internship in some NGOS or health Centre, it may not pay now maybe later. Studying some courses and earning certificates will also help to keep your head busy

3. As for loosing your dad the pain never goes away, we just learn to live with it.
Re: SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Handsme:
thanks
If any words I spoke hurt you. I'm sorry
Re: SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression by Handsme(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
plavic:

If any words I spoke hurt you. I'm sorry
not at all sir am not angry i understand so well that there are alot of fake beggers out there who try to take advantage of peoples intelligence

2 Likes

Re: SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression by Ranchhoddas: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
kiss undecided
Handsme:
not at all sir am not angry i understand so well that there are alot of fake beggers out there who try to take advantage of peoples intelligence
lipsrsealed
You mean you are an original beggar??
Re: SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression by okoroemeka(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
2015 rice was #8500 a bag,now its #18000 a bag,we must triple our hustle to survive only the very strong will survive

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Met My Wife – Iroko TV CEO, Jason Njoku Reveals Wedding Anniversary / The Wife Of Late Governor Of Taraba Who Died From Plane Crash Set To Wed Again / 10-year Old Orphan Delivered Of A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.