Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Has Been Found. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has Been Found. (867 Views)

Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Been Found. by mypains: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Some days ago, I shared a story of my friend who went missing.

see thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/4826940/

He has been found. He personally messaged me this morning on facebook...

To God be the glory.

Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Has Been Found. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Whatever mountain he went to mount.

That took 2 weeks to come down from.
I hope it's available, because all Nigerian men need a get away like that to retain our sanity.

2 Likes

Re: Has Been Found. by StPete: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
He has been found and that’s it? No information as to what led to his initial disappearance? Or people who contributed to his search does not deserve to know how he was found? This is the most annoying post I’ve read in recent times

mypains:
Some days ago, I shared a story of my friend who went missing.

see thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/4826940/shodeinde-otolorin-elijah-missing/2#72911746

He has been found. He personally messaged me this morning on facebook...

To God be the glory.

Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Has Been Found. by mypains: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
StPete:
He has been found and that’s it? No information as to what led to his initial disappearance? Or people who contributed to his search does not deserve to know how he was found? This is the most annoying post I’ve read in recent times

he was kidnapped. Even nairaland had commented on the old thread about what happened after she called the sister.

We are still waiting for him to come online and give full details of what happened.

(1) (Reply)

Petitions And More Pictures Of Mr Igwilo That Married A 15yrs Old Girl / My Worries And Concern About Family Life / 45-year-old Carpenter Impregnates Mother In-law In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.