Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Most Expensive Bra In The World Costs N5 Billion! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Expensive Bra In The World Costs N5 Billion! (849 Views)

Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) / 500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics) / The Most Expensive Lipstick In The World Costs N5 Billion For Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Expensive Bra In The World Costs N5 Billion! by massmediang: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Class is a lifestyle. So the gorgeously classy wouldn’t mind an inner wear that is unbelievably expensive.
The bra is called Victoria Fantasy “Red Hot Bra” and it is the most expensive in the world. It costs $15 Million (about N5,400,000,000). Now checkout what it is made of.
The bra is made of over 1.300 precious stones. It holds the world record as the most expensive bra ever made. It has 300 carats of Thai rubies which are tailored on the finest satin bra, giving the name ‘Red Hot’. This price also includes delivery in an armored van, complete with specially trained security guards. This is really not an ordinary bra.
See more classy photos here: http://massmediang.com/the-most-expensive-bra-in-the-world-costs-n5billion/

Re: The Most Expensive Bra In The World Costs N5 Billion! by Michael8026: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kuku kill me
Re: The Most Expensive Bra In The World Costs N5 Billion! by Lekison(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
bra wey i provoke comot when konji don high me
Re: The Most Expensive Bra In The World Costs N5 Billion! by Ufedolove: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Apart from the health risks, you stand the risk of being kidnapped or having your boobs off your body.
Re: The Most Expensive Bra In The World Costs N5 Billion! by heffem(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
5billion wetin? how much con be the original breast?
Re: The Most Expensive Bra In The World Costs N5 Billion! by ojun50(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
heffem:
5billion wetin? how much con be the original breast?
with 2k u go get original breast
Re: The Most Expensive Bra In The World Costs N5 Billion! by Tilda123: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
5 billions? are you crazy people? how can you spend such money on clothes? I'm a girl and I like to wear branded and high-quality clothes, but I have never understood the people who spend all their money on clothes. I bought beautiful clothes on Chinese sites but there are a lot of things of very poor quality so now I do not buy there and do not advise to do so you. I found a good online store branded clothing from Canada and I use discount coupons to save my money. https://www.firstordercode.com/shop/oldnavy.gapcanada.ca For 5 billion you can buy all clothes there and you will still have money for a new car.

(1) (Reply)

Trending Ankara Long Gown Outfits / Latest Hairstyles 2020 Female Braids: Beautiful For Ladies / Speech Writing Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.