Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana (33713 Views)

Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / Helen Paul And Husband, Femi Bamisile 2010 Throwback Photo / Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by celebgistz2: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
The entertainment couple; Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi who got married to Femi Ajayi, Falz manager in Lagos a few days ago are currently out of the country to enjoy their honeymoon.

The young couple moved to Punta Cana, an island in Dominican Republic enjoying their honeymoon.

See photos below;

Source; https://celebgistz.com/oap-gbemi-olateru-olagbegi-and-her-husband-femi-ajayi-spends-honeymoon-in-punta-cana/

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by celebgistz2: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
I rmmber this Punta Cana from Kim kardashians mobile phone game. It seems to be an amazing place.

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by LesbianBoy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Femi remember what i said on the other thread....

Help us fvck gbemi very well. You can even smack her big bum bum while fvcking her.

This is her "punishment" for forming "I am a feminist"......"I am a feminist". We all thought she wee nor get married sef! grin grin grin grin

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
this gbemi with her large mouth sha. Always dishing out useless advice to dumb girls.

11 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by peteruuu(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
BUHARI IS A GONER grin

5 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
mynairaland2018:
I rmmber this Punta Cana from Kim kardashians mobile phone game. It seems to be an amazing place.

You play Kim Kardashian's game?

Wow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Make una fire de go wink

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by venbb99: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
nice
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by tuzle(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Money is good.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Daviddson(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
So it's actually possible to go for holiday and honeymoon without posing in lingerie for the whole world to see what should have been private?
I'm asking for somebody

9 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Elnino4ladies: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
The girl is ugly

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Triniti(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
My lovely Punta Cana, one of the best place for vacation

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
Okay...
So what should we do about it?

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by naijaguy123456(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by naijaguy123456(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Help us fvck gbemi very well. You can even smack her big bum bum while fvcking her.

This is her "punishment" for forming "I am a feminist"......"I am a feminist". We all thought she wee nor get married sef! grin grin grin grin
Short people sabi fu@k no be small, dem no dey quick tire. grin grin
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
LesbianBoy:

grin

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Short people sabi Bleep no be small, dem no dey quick tire. grin grin
So you're short grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by naijaguy123456(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

So you're short grin
Am tall with a long d1ck.
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by henrysolution(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Daviddson:
So it's actually possible to go for holiday and honeymoon without posing in lingerie for the whole world to see what should have been private?
I'm asking for somebody
this is a miracle/achievement that must be reproduced until Nigerians have sense and gets freed from that western gibberish lifestyle.
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Am tall with a long d1ck.
Then you're gay? grin
Or you quickly get tired..and assume the opposite for short guys grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by naijaguy123456(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

Then you're gay? grin
You must be gay to be able to identify a gay. Stup1d fu@k.
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
naijaguy123456:
You must be gay to be able to identify a gay. Stup1d fu@k.
Chai... Some people won't even recognise sarcasm if it hits them right in the face

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by okwabayi(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
I pity this guy though, anytime he eats Gbemi’s coochie or kisses her lips he’ll taste Don Jazzy’s ‘little soldiers’.
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Pidginwhisper: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Feminist toh fake...lol, I'm sure she paid for this honeymoon...how much Falz dey pay him manager?abi how much Falz self get?? No wonder Femisoro people has been rejoicing since they had the intro earlier in d year like they won a jackpot...l

6 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by enemyofprogress: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ugliest couple ever liveth
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Olodo24: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
e be like na Noble Igwe brother be this o. Head-world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US / Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.