Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Mr Cool Auto Fix is Now offering integrated mechanic services - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mr Cool Auto Fix is Now offering integrated mechanic services (884 Views)

Beware Of Fake Mr Cool Auto Fix / MR COOL ADVANCED AUTO & A/C FIX WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE..@.. / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Cool Auto Fix is Now offering integrated mechanic services by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Good morning

It's your guy Mr Cool Advanced Automotive & AC Mechanic,

The current upgrade our knowledge and perquisite skill set have been useful,

Solving problem such as No start condition,

Too much fuel consumption,

Auto body detailing, Transmision troubleshooting and fix, but most of you don't know, and this service have been playing on the background on a low profile.

Till now, so From this day unward,

We will be undertaking, other car issues fix such as,

What I am saying is, if they can't get the problem solved, give us a try

We have successfully pulled off ringing most toyota aluminum block back to working without buying oil, nissan mazda vw audi and other car such as camry 2.2 2.4, Corolla and more,

Computer diagnostics,

Auto body works and spray painting

Electrical Electronics troubleshooting and fix

Engine rebuild and comprehensive diagnostics and fix,

We are not brand specific, I think in my opinion that's the real deal.

I am using this opportunity to say welcome to our new customers, and thanks to our old customers who are now more of friend to us,

If I am a music super star, I will sing more of songs that will motivate my fans

But since I am not a musician but your prolific tech guy, finding a lasting solution to car issue will be my take

Before I go, my new adventure will amaze you, that's total rebuild of a car. We did one recently and they are more on online waiting, vw mk 3 1.8l, passat FSI 2.0T and Ford mondeo 2.5 duratec.

This is how it will be going to from watching mystery to creating history,

(1) (Reply)

2008 Es350 Lexus Full Option For 3.1m @ Payandrive / Naija Used Rod 2003 Model For Sale / How To Add Oil To Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.