Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) (1379 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) by Menh: 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
If you went to pick your son from school and he shows up like this what will you do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) by Tenn88: 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) by Tapout(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lol.. cheesy grin grin

Some parents will definitely start beating him right there... Forgetting say training no be all about beating.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) by falcon01: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
bath him, feed him, show him love.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) by KINGJAJA888(m): 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
LOl look for the nearest orphanage home and Dump him there. Thank me later grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2018
As someone who defecated in his school uniform during primary school.

I'll be proud of him.

And put plenty pepper in his lunch box the next day. So he can break my record.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:02am On Nov 13, 2018
Flog am in the African way!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 13, 2018
The boy is handsome and intelligent

Despite all the play, he didn't leave his shoes

I won't do him anything, there's so many stages of life, this is the stage he's in now

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) by metroid(m): 1:45am On Nov 13, 2018
He is the real MVP

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) by Wisedove(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2018
I think any reasonable parent will ask him what happened before taking any action.

This was a picture taken earlier this year when the rumor of soldiers invading schools circulate in the country; the boy was running home from school like every other students but he fell in the mud in the process.

So if he shows up and his parents start beating him without knowing what happened then.................. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) by argon500: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
The parent shouldn't touched the boy

Like parent like son

A child raised in a decent area will never look like this

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) by dammy222(f): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
I will ask him what happened, then tell him how dirty he looks, warn him to be careful and take him home..lol

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) by seyigiggle: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
that's a big lie!!!
the first time my son could actually play on sand, he rolled on it, and got dirty as the boy in the attached pic.

argon500:
The parent shouldn't touched the boy

Like parent like son

A child raised in a decent area will never look like this
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) by argon500: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
seyigiggle:
that's a big lie!!!
the first time my son could actually play on sand, he rolled on it, and got dirty as the boy in the attached pic.

Bro at times environment matters though not all the time. Even for the first time, do you think your son could get that so dirty?

(1) (Reply)

Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady / Chairs, Sony Sound System, AC, TV Stand, Microwave All For Sale In Portharcourt. / Men Also Cry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.