Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter (35765 Views)

This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by Mursz: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Baloranking:
��is like you're mad that they even swallow human beings nowadays

Be courteous and learn some manners na, why the uncouth and unsavoury mention, I didnt ask for your input in my matter na haba?!

Oga carry your half baked literate sef and go away!

If you are frustrated biko look next door. I cant help you.
Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by zoedicus: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Who has a picture of that Lalasticlala everyone calls whenever there is a snake stuff here.

here is Lala's picture

Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by IntellectOzone(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mursz:
What did that poor snake ever do to anyone? Pythons are constricters, they’ve got no venom, this size cant even swallow more than rodents and small animals.

Why kill the damn thing now ehn? Which kain country be this one where everything is perceived as food including humans.

If we had animal rights and the protection of endengered species in this country, people like this so called hunter now will spend a very long time in prison.

Beasts we are!

I pray that same set of pythons locate you and get you no harm you are thinking

Somebody say Amen!!!!!! for this dude

LA Sna LA kee = Lala Snake
Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by Ogooluwa007(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Joe4real701:
Animal brutality!.....not fair at all
because you are yet to experience it in ur room.
Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by shadyLP(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
Okpe oooooh... Lalasticalala favorite pet
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]
Una no go kill me with laughter oo
Lala d belly dancer..

Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by Mursz: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
IntellectOzone:

What are you on about ogbeni? Abeg go and sitdown somewhere, you and your prayer, Drag your Amen along with you too....

Let them give you chair and 1 sachet of pure water.

Dont you ever come to my mention again if you have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by Rhea(f): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Who has a picture of that Lalasticlala everyone calls whenever there is a snake stuff here.

Lala is lala grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by Tonimordred(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
I dem no wan put am 4 pot na abi na 4 showbiz
Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by Tonimordred(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by DjSwaga(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
TBH where do you all stay , that you get to meet serpent as big as the one that deceived Eve, the other day. If i see anything as big as 1/100th of this any day, I will leave this country for y'all
Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by rapwide(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
lala hmmmm oya oo
Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by LegiitAdigun(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
ken19:
if na me na race o

Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by astrotom: 6:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Mursz:
What did that poor snake ever do to anyone? Pythons are constricters, they’ve got no venom, this size cant even swallow more than rodents and small animals.

Why kill the damn thing now ehn? Which kain country be this one where everything is perceived as food including fellow humans.

If we had animal rights and the protection of endengered species in this country, people like this so called hunter now will spend a very long time in prison.

Beasts we are!
shut up
Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by astrotom: 6:13am On Nov 15, 2018
IntellectOzone:

AMEN
Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by Mursz: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2018
astrotom:

shut up

Ok so this nonentity wakes up at 6:11am, no brushing of teeth, no bath, no preparing for work, you then carried your cheap techno phone with 2mb of data logged on to nairaland, came to this topic, came to my mention and all you could say is “ Shut up” Nna I pity your existence and the waste that you are!.
Re: This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter by astrotom: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2018
Mursz:

Ok so this nonentity wakes up at 6:11am, no brushing of teeth, no bath, no preparing for work, you then carried your cheap techno phone with 2mb of data logged on to nairaland, came to this topic, came to my mention and all you could say is “ Shut up” Nna I pity your existence and the waste that you are!.

middle finger for you

Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured / Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) / Davido Congratulates Wizkid After He Sold Out O2 Arena London Last Night