Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

FOMO Review: FOMO Publisher Network Allows You To Earn Up To $800 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FOMO Review: FOMO Publisher Network Allows You To Earn Up To $800 (877 Views)

Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) / Fomo Review: How To Make $200 A Day With FOMO (registration Free) / How To Earn Up To 6-10 Dollars Per 1000 Impressions With Fomo Publishers Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOMO Review: FOMO Publisher Network Allows You To Earn Up To $800 by SplendorWL: 3:54am On Nov 13, 2018
Hi guys, I'm introducing to you a legit and hot online money making site that pays website owners over 2-4x more than AdSense.

Its called FOMO publisher network[/b].

With it you can earn $10 per 1000 impressions which is not possible with Google AdSense.

You can also earn $10 per valid referral. Which is not available with AdSense or Taboola.

To register on this platform and start making money, you'll need to have a blog or website.

Follow this link to register.

To learn about FOMO publisher network and how to successfully register and start making money, please read this:

[b]FOMO review

Re: FOMO Review: FOMO Publisher Network Allows You To Earn Up To $800 by SplendorWL: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2018
Freeresearch:
Do a screenshot of the Ads showing on your website and let us see.
not all these online pics

Check my website http://abtechblog.com you'll see both their text and rectangle display ads there...
Re: FOMO Review: FOMO Publisher Network Allows You To Earn Up To $800 by Godmother(f): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2018
SplendorWL:

Check my website http://abtechblog.com you'll see both their text and rectangle display ads there...

Hi. How did you get your ads to display? I'm currently having issues with that. I copied the code generated and placed it before the </head> tag still nothing.

Modification

Looks like the code is on my site. Just saw a page where it says the code is on my site already.

But I can't see any. Also, my stat shows zero impressions and zero clicks.
Re: FOMO Review: FOMO Publisher Network Allows You To Earn Up To $800 by SplendorWL: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Godmother:

Hi. How did you get your ads to display? I'm currently having issues with that. I copied the code generated and placed it before the </head> tag still nothing.

Modification

Looks like the code is on my site. Just saw a page where it says the code is on my site already.

But I can't see any. Also, my stat shows zero impressions and zero clicks.

Have patience, they're still reviewing your website just like AdSense does. They'll send you a mail once they approve it.
Re: FOMO Review: FOMO Publisher Network Allows You To Earn Up To $800 by Godmother(f): 7:12am On Nov 14, 2018
SplendorWL:

Have patience, they're still reviewing your website just like AdSense does. They'll send you a mail once they approve it.

Okay, I'll do that. Thanks.
Re: FOMO Review: FOMO Publisher Network Allows You To Earn Up To $800 by younglivvy1111: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
SplendorWL:

how long does it take to get the approval and can a new blog be approved

(1) (Reply)

3 Years Old $22 Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Website For Sale / 3 World Best Web Hosting Company To Launch Your Website / Need A Music Blogger? Come In For Frequent Music Upload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.