Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy (15991 Views)

"I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend / Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Matthews Confirm They Are Dating (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2018
Namibian beauty, Dillish Mathews who won the 2013 edition of Big Brother Africa, slammed a non-fan who called her boyfriend, Emmanuel Adebayor stingy.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/dillish-matthews-slams-non-fan-who.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2018
Mehn this lady is too brilliant, see Savage response 'Pray for wisdom' cool

Visit here for more >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/dillish-matthews-slams-non-fan-who.html

5 Likes

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2018
That 'Pray for wisdom' killed it..Omoh see smack down grin grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Tamarapetty(f): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Where is the slam??

5 Likes

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by praizblog: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by nzeobi(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2018
make money and see women rushing you. see adebayor that talks like someone with hot yam in his mouth.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2018
Nice response from dillish, and that's if she's actually practicing what she preaches.

I think women liking money more than love is a Nigerian thing.
White women work for their money. They love genuinely.

I sometimes shake my head when I read comments from Nairaland girls/ladies! Everything to them is just money. Could it be because of the hardship in the country?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Yewandequeen(f): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2018
pp802:
Nice response from dillish, and that's if she's actually practicing what she preaches.

I sometimes shake my head when I read comments from Nairaland girls/ladies! Everything to them is just money. Could it be because of the hardship in the country?
lol not all
Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2018
grin this is summer slam, but I know she is not practicing this, Nigerian women and money are like 5 and 6
Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by IamD18: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2018
She's not a Nigerian lady. So we shouldn't be surprised she sounded smart.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Biguyman: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2018
Afonja girls no get sense at all

3 Likes

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2018
cool
Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by colossus91(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2018
pp802:

bro u said exactly same thing I told a lady today!!
Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Where is the slam??

I still dey find am too
Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:
She's not a Nigerian. So I'm not surprised she sounded smart.

Be shaking table there.

They are coming for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by femi4: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Where is the slam??
"pray for wisdom"

1 Like

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:
She's not a Nigerian. So I'm not surprised she sounded smart.

Be shaking table there.

They are coming for you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Learnstuffs: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Talk talk. It's obvious Adebayo is her ATM.
Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Jobless fans EVERYWHERE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Biguyman: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72927967:
Jobless fans EVERYWHERE!
DEAD BBQ seller embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2018
If you decided to throw stones at every dogs...biguyman... that bark at you on the road, you will never get to where you are going.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Biguyman: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72928053:
If you decided to throw stones at every dogs...biguyman... that bark at you on the road, you will never get to where you are going.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
DEAD BBQ seller cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2018
Biguyman:

DEAD BBQ seller cool
U go wail tire...
U just dey start
Go on.and don't stop little boy!
See mouth!
grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by kongolo(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2018
pp802:

Not really.There are countries in the world with worse economies than Nigeria's.Blame Nigerian men for fuccking up the mentality of Nigerian women because Nigerian men are willing and ready to pay any woman for sex and attention.So put the blame on Nigerian men

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Biguyman: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72928260:

U go wail tire...
U just dey start
Go on.and don't stop little boy!
See mouth!
grin cheesy
DEAD BBQ seller cheesy grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by lordlugards: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
That 'Pray for wisdom' killed it..Omoh see smack down grin grin
woman rapper what is smack down about what she said.

Fusing guy smiling on Noting
Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2018
lordlugards:
woman rapper what is smack down about what she said.

Fusing guy smiling on Noting

Why did you quote me, everyone is entitled to their opinion but I am not surprised your sense is just like your incorrect spelling grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by cooluzi: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Where is the slam??
I'm surprised you didn't see the slam, pray for wisdom.
Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Twizzy30(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2018
pp802:

Actually this is false, white women are gold diggers too. Go check gold digger pranks on YouTube
Re: Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy by Biingoo: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
lol not all
Yea except the evening newspapers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Is Not Responsible For Failed Marriages Among Celebrities - Ronke Osho / Angela Okorie Shares Photos Of Her Son / Celebrity Couples At The AMVCA 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.