Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Tracking The Transberg Scammers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tracking The Transberg Scammers (2498 Views)

Olymp Trade Scammers / MUST READ! Network Of Scammers On Nairaland. My Story / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracking The Transberg Scammers by Sirolad(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Hi everyone, I am working frantically with some of my colleagues to track down the person behind Transberg. I see that there have been some thread about creating a whatsapp group to deal with this issue. I submitted my number but i have no update yet. If there is a serious move on dealing with this issue, kindly let me now or we start another group to deal with this.

2 Likes

Re: Tracking The Transberg Scammers by naenaesosa: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
I am with you. Send your number
Re: Tracking The Transberg Scammers by EhiGid(m): 3:18am On Jul 09, 2019
Was greatly affected too.
Please how do we go about recovering our cash.
Re: Tracking The Transberg Scammers by TellMeTheTruth(m): 5:41am On Jul 09, 2019
You people lost money due to greed!

There's no easy money anywhere, the earlier you accept that the better for you!

2 Likes

Re: Tracking The Transberg Scammers by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

God bless you
Re: Tracking The Transberg Scammers by Sirolad(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

Glory to God, I was eventually able to get my money back after we took the issue to the police. The Guy was arrested and made to refund those of us that showed up.

The case of Transberg was Greed on the part the founder, not the investors.

1 Like

Re: Tracking The Transberg Scammers by Mattpopson101: 5:19am On Jul 26, 2019
Please I need more about them, as I have not been able to get a hold of anybody. Lost lot of money.

Sirolad:

Glory to God, I was eventually able to get my money back after we took the issue to the police. The Guy was arrested and made to refund those of us that showed up.

Re: Tracking The Transberg Scammers by Trill2b(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2020
Sirolad:

Hello Bro. I was also affected. Is there anyway you can help me get refunded(even if it means getting a cut out of it for your efforts)?
Re: Tracking The Transberg Scammers by naenaesosa: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Anything yet please. Let us not let this people go scott free

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily / I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? / Invest In Sapphire Scents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.