Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,743 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Is There Any CISA Tutorial Centre In Uyo? - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Is There Any CISA Tutorial Centre In Uyo? (421 Views)

Virtual Training on CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, CCISO / Get The Hottest And Best IT Training Centre In Lagos / Virtual Training on CISSP, OSCP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any CISA Tutorial Centre In Uyo? by tundeless(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2018
Am interested in writing the CISA exam but am presently in Uyo. Is there a tutorial centre in Uyo, that i could attend? Please assist with the address, if you know any.

I will also like to know the total cost of registration with ISACA, lecture materials, lecture fees and exams. Thanks
Re: Is There Any CISA Tutorial Centre In Uyo? by akj26(m): 12:31am On Nov 16, 2018
tundeless:
Am interested in writing the CISA exam but am presently in Uyo. Is there a tutorial centre in Uyo, that i could attend? Please assist with the address, if you know any.

I will also like to know the total cost of registration with ISACA, lecture materials, lecture fees and exams. Thanks

Call or Whatsapp 08167044626 for complete information.
Re: Is There Any CISA Tutorial Centre In Uyo? by akj26(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2018
tundeless:

Good morning. We offer onsite training on all IT Security training including your CISA. We can come down to Uyo to take you on CISA.

Training cost is 100k regardless of wherever you are taking your CISA 1-on-1 training.
Up-to-date lecture materials also available.
If you are paying for membership or not will decide the exam fee you are paying to ISACA.

WE CAN ALSO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR EXAMS!

We also have valid and word for word exam dumps on CISA.

Call or Whatsapp 08167044626 for more information today.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Face That Interviewer With Boldness....interview With Experience. / World Class Sap Training / SECURITY TRAINING (special Promo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.