Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Beastmode 2 Album Download. Full# Future - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beastmode 2 Album Download. Full# Future (3350 Views)

Poco Lee Go Beastmode In America - International Legwork (video) / Scorpion Album Download. Full Drake (mp3) / Tope Alabi – Yes And Amen (album Download) & Tracklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beastmode 2 Album Download. Full# Future by claramosin: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Future Beastmode 2 Full leaked Album. Download link in MP3 ZIP/RAR formats

Download Here -
https://albumfiles.xyz/future-beast-mode-2-download

For a mixtape that runs only a bit longer than the series of Kanye West-produced albums from June, the range on BEASTMODE 2 is astounding. Like the original, the womanzing and woe-is-me self-aggrandizing is skillfully juxtaposed against his endearing search for spirituality. Future sounds more defeated than accomplished on “RACKS BLUE”, and deeply insecure on the centerpiece, “Red Light”. The latter, a tragic meditation on making it out the trenches, harkens back to last year’s Super Slimey highlight, “4 Da Gang”, or What a Time to Be Alive’s “Live from the Gutter.". He sounds estranged, purposefully guarded from a world that has historically turned a cold shoulder to the rapper. “I was such a worried child, just wanted you to be a part of me,” he raps to an absentee father, “Fishscale projects made a man out me/Sleepin' on the carpet made a man out me.”

Year: 2018
Genre: Hip-Hop
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps

Track list:
1 WIFI LIT
2 CUDDLE MY WRIST
3 RACKS BLUE
4 31 DAYS
5 RED LIGHT
6 DOH DOH (feat. Young Scooter)
7 WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT
8 SOME MORE
9 HATE THE REAL ME

Like its predecessor, BM2 takes a few tracks to warm up, retreading familiar territory before baring its soul. With its vaguely sinister orchestra of synth flutes and strings, “Wifi Lit” feels like a spiritual continuation of Beast Mode’s “Lay Up”; its opening reference to the recent “I’m good luv, enjoy” meme is a move few other than Future could pull off without sounding desperate to cash in their virality tokens. “Cuddle My Wrist” is one of those quintessential Future catchphrases, the kind that doesn’t look like much on paper but transforms, through his delivery, into something you catch yourself muttering at random—a turn of phrase that evades meaning and conveys feeling at the same time

(1) (Reply)

Adeniyi Johnson's Girlfriend, Seyi Edun Flaunts Her Backside In Lovely Photos / Cardi B Suffers Nip Slip At The BET Awards After Party (photo) / Nollywood Actress Ego Boyo Shows Off Here Grey Hair (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.