Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824475 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Blooit004: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone here have a January booking for a single applicant in Q-life clinic and would like to swap for a mid-February slot at the same clinic? Please quote me lemme contact you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ummhalimah: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2018
Owlette:
MOD Abuja said 28th of December which is today. Nothing don show. Make we dey wait.
result is out, I did my test in Abeokuta. Just checked mine and I passed. Goodluck

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by youngRx(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2018
Osaze007:
My pple well done
I just got an offer as assistant director with a bank in
I felt like a failure
due to
I don’t have blank outs again
Everything is going smoothly
Peace out

waow!...a whole assistant director!
this your speed is awe-inspiring bro. And to think u were about commiting suicide few months back. That's why i tell depressed people, suicide is not worth it.
In just about 6 months your whole life has turned around amazingly. congrats bro...

Now, i know it was God that did it, but no Canadian employer will make a newly landed immigrant an assistant director at once. You must have proved yourself worthy of that position over and over again. Surely there must be tips; strategies on how you climbed so fast.

so I'll be sending a PM sir, if you don't mind. You really are a force to reckon with.

May you soar higher in your career sir.

And i take God beg u, find better wife biko...we dont want to hear that our very own osaze lost all his earnings in a nasty divorce.
There are plenty of nice ladies here on this thread.

There are even wispers that @Ifeoma77 is still single and even searching gringringrin

**runs outta thread before she comes for my neck**

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by xyoung: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Have you paid the WES fee already?
If you haven't, you better use ICES for your evaluation and avoid WES palava

Thanks a lot for this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by funshobabs(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2018
Same with the center I wrote in.
Owlette:
MOD Abuja said 28th of December which is today. Nothing don show. Make we dey wait.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2018
You dont need the bolded if you are doing an UPFRONT MEDICALS
ijoseda:
I went to Q-life this morning. I was able to get a date that will work for me. It was based on the expiry date on my ITA.

It is true that they are booked till April, but if you go there physically with your ITA, they might be able to get you a date that'll work. They also asked for the IRCC medical form. I heard about it for the first time. I guess I'll go read up page 1 to find out what that is.

Disclosure: One of their Consultant was my classmate in the University, but I don't think that changed anything. They attended to me in a very professional and straightforward way!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ijoseda(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2018
Yeah! I figured that out already.

Thank you!

smslive2:
You dont need the bolded if you are doing an UPFRONT MEDICALS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Swansy10: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2018
youngRx:

waow!...a whole assistant director!
this your speed is awe-inspiring bro. And to think u were about commiting suicide few months back. That's why i tell depressed people, suicide is not worth it.
In just about 6 months your whole life has turned around amazingly. congrats bro...

Now, i know it was God that did it, but no Canadian employer will make a newly landed immigrant an assistant director at once. You must have proved yourself worthy of that position over and over again. Surely there must be tips; strategies on how you climbed so fast.

so I'll be sending a PM sir, if you don't mind. You really are a force to reckon with.

May you soar higher in your career sir.

And i take God beg u, find better wife biko...we dont want to hear that our very own osaze lost all his earnings in a nasty divorce.
There are plenty of nice ladies here on this thread.

[/b]There are even wispers that @Ifeoma77 is still single and even searching[b] gringringrin

**runs outta thread before she comes for my neck**

At the bolded, Please I take God beg you no try am. You cannot come here and be jumping queue. Let's respect ourselves to avoid fight. Thank you

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Greatkhad: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Guys pls i need advice.

I just finished wes and my ielts was also good, so i have created a profile now.

The issue is i want to invest money in something like farmcrowdy because i dont want the money lying in my account.

I would have considered tbills but the rates are not encouraging.

Pls advice me, the duration for the investment is 6months. Can i use something like that as proof of funds.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Greatkhad:
Guys pls i need advice.

I just finished wes and my ielts was also good, so i have created a profile now.

The issue is i want to invest money in something like farmcrowdy because i dont want the money lying in my account.

Pls advice me, the duration for the investment is 6months. Can i use something like that as proof of funds.

No you cannot use farmcrowdy or similar as proof of funds. Manage the 12% pa (or higher) interest your tbills will pay you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Swansy10:

At the bolded, Please I take God beg you no try am. You cannot come here and be jumping queue. Let's respect ourselves to avoid fight. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by NormalThing: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
COPR:

If you plan to use the ECA in 5 month's time or you've LLB, then use IQAS, otherwise use ICES.

Thanks. But Wow. ICES is better?
Using it for Nigerian Masters.
I hope they don't require the WAEC brouhaha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by keletex2000(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Owlette:

Is it out yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by emmadeking(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Tojued:

No you cannot use farmcrowdy or similar as proof of funds. Manage the 12% pa (or higher) interest your tbills will pay you.

Having gone through the "Gift of Deed" in page one, I still need some clarifications on it.

I discovered that one can avoid gift of deed by investing the fund in a fixed deposit or TB at least 6months, then use the statement as POF.... Though I stand to be corrected

My concern is

My cumulative salary for my 3 years work experience(NYSC and Teaching job) is not up to the minimum amount required of an individual applicant.

Raising the money is not an issue, will get it from my brother. But won't it raise an eyebrow when my documents are being screened?

I just want to avoid "Gift of Deed" if possible and go for a single bank statement from FB or TB
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Owlette: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Haven't seen mine o undecided
keletex2000:

Is it out yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Try AXA Mansard mutual money fund

Greatkhad:
Guys pls i need advice.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Using the current exchange rate, can POF be estimated at N3.5m?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by overcomers001: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Have you paid the WES fee already?
If you haven't, you better use ICES for your evaluation and avoid WES palava
. Please I need more info on ICES evaluation. Do they send electronic/soft copy report, and if not, ICES takes about how many weeks or months to send their report after evaluation? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
emmadeking:

Having gone through the "Gift of Deed" in page one, I still need some clarifications on it.

I discovered that one can avoid gift of deed by investing the fund in a fixed deposit or TB at least 6months, then use the statement as POF.... Though I stand to be corrected

My concern is

My cumulative salary for my 3 years work experience(NYSC and Teaching job) is not up to the minimum amount required of an individual applicant.

Raising the money is not an issue, will get it from my brother. But won't it raise an eyebrow when my documents are being screened?

I just want to avoid "Gift of Deed" if possible and go for a single bank statement from FB or TB

y are u trying to avoid using a gift deed if i may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
overcomers001:
. Please I need more info on ICES evaluation. Do they send electronic/soft copy report, and if not, ICES takes about how many weeks or months to send their report after evaluation? Thank you.

https://www.bcit.ca/ices/general/faq.shtml

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Transformium: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2018

Hi Guys, Compliments of the Season to everyone!

Quick one, Is it possible to use Statement of Account for POF when majority of your funds are lodged in a foreign bank. Obtaining a bank reference isn't feasible as one would have to apply in person. I would appreciate your input on this.

cc: Ifeoma77, smslive2, Tojued, RAMJ and Others

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
overcomers001:

No. They do not send electronic/soft copy report.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by overcomers001: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hello guys,
Compliment of the season. Please the inclusion of WAEC result in WES evaluation is making me opt for ICES. I will really appreciate guidance from any quarter. I need to know how long the evaluation takes cos I see on their site that they don't issue an electronic report to their client.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by overcomers001: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Transformium:

Hi Guys, Compliments of the Season to everyone!

Quick one, Is it possible to use Statement of Account for POF when majority of your funds are lodged in a foreign bank. Obtaining a bank reference isn't feasible as one would have to apply in person. I would appreciate your input on this.

cc: Ifeoma77, smslive2, Tojued, RAMJ and Others

Compliments Transformium.

There are a couple of options.

Use the Statement of Account and write a proper LOE to support not getting a Reference letter (what of letter of non bonds redness)

Another option is to transfer the money to you Naija account and invest in treasury bills (include SOA local and foreign and LOE)

Je m'appelle Ramj

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by overcomers001: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Gabzi28: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ariegurl:
Awww, congrats man

quote author=Osaze007 post=74219610]My pple well done
I just got an offer as assistant director with a bank in Toronto (4 levels higher than my previous role in dubai)
I can’t even believe my luck
This year I lost my job in dubai and thought my life would come crashing

Everything is going smoothly
Peace out
congratulations! Glory to God!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
NormalThing:

Thanks. But Wow. ICES is better?
Using it for Nigerian Masters.
I hope they don't require the WAEC brouhaha.

ICES s better.
5-6 weeks against IQAS' 4-5months.
They dont require WAEC/NECO. Only WES requires that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by funshobabs(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ielts result out. Checked mine L8.5 S7.5 R6.5 W6.0

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by overcomers001: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Thank you for your response. I got my response from the link. The body said the evaluation takes an average of 12 weeks from the day all the documents are received, also minus the mailing period. Please pardon my skepticism, can anyone recommend this ICES from experience? I'm getting a bit skeptical with this duration of response.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
For your info.

Happy holidays people of God.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Owlette: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Awww so sorry.
funshobabs:
Ielts result out. Checked mine L8.5 S7.5 R6.5 W6.0

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.