Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822568 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by emmadeking(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
ArabianRose:
Finally!! The silver mail o my people, this journey started since 2017, am so elated. Please any group for Jan 30 ITAans? CRS 438.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
ArabianRose:
Finally!! The silver mail o my people, this journey started since 2017, am so elated. Please any group for Jan 30 ITAans? CRS 438.

Big congrats to you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jasmine17:
Ok my people. Jasmine is back with ITA.
Yipeeee
Congrats... You're almost there!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ujay17: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
happyme31:

Please do it mean i cant use a Nigeria address , Also if i get to use an UK address what section do i input it

You are entitled to two copies.
I chose courier (to an Canadian address) for one copy and then regular mail to same address just to be safe. If you have the extra $26 for courier, do use it. UPS will mail you once it's posted and you get to track it till delivery.

I received the courier copy last Thursday. The regular still hasn't come.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jenzworld: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hmmm, dear friends I want to testify to God's goodness in my ielts exams. The contributions made by many people on this thread was really helpful. I did not have enough faith while I was preparing but I got encouraged by one toju who constantly sent me links to follow, she/he took it as a personal assignment to ensure I practiced at the same time I read what worked best for others. I want to say that the effort paid off, to the glory of God, I made an aggregate of 7.5 with 7.0 being my least score obtained in writing and 8.5 being my best score obtained in listening.
I want to encourage those still practicing for the exam not to lose faith, it is doable.

48 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Osemwenoye: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
Thank you
Shyee:

I provided gift deed document (signed on across #20 seal) alongside TBills certificate (that A4 paper printed on in black and white).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by rchilee: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
ontarioissauga:

Is his score 438?

I decided to check this thread today cos of Mcstan

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jerryval42: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
good evening my people,
please my ECA is ready but my husbands own is not... can I enter the pool as un-accompanying spouse then add him when his ECA is ready or I just wait for him. please somebody help me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hurray!!! Congrats sis. Finally. I thank God for you.
ArabianRose:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Richness1104: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
cutieplum:
@ ifeoma77, your prophesy has come to pass! I remember you telling the lady with those ITA emotional rollercoaster to "Decline! Decline!! Decline!!!" her ITA again and I silently said a prayer for her. I can't remember her moniker but I am super elated for her today!
I am too and I hope she did
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
if you are the PA, you can enter the pool now with your spouse as accompanying. You say "Yes" to his education but "No" to ECA. When you get his ECA, you will change the "No" to "Yes".

jerryval42:
good evening my people,
please my ECA is ready but my husbands own is not... can I enter the pool as un-accompanying spouse then add him when his ECA is ready or I just wait for him. please somebody help me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dealkid: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
rchilee:

I decided to check this thread today cos of Mcstan

Same here o. Oga Mcstan I pray God bless you with this ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
I sent documents from 2 institutions. One got there on December 28 2018 another on January 15 2019. Status changed January 16th 2019 to recieved.

adeptonlin:
For those that evaluated their credentials with ICES, how long does it take for one's profile to change from 'Application Submitted' to 'Document Received' ?
DHL delivered my transcript on Monday, 28th to ICES office.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArabianRose(f): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Thanks Sis for your help and concern, am sooo grateful kiss
Newmum0615:
Hurray!!! Congrats sis. Finally. I thank God for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by majjj: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Shyee:

CAC documents, and the FIRS VAlue Added Tax Identification Number document, 4 Handwritten references, 2 typed references for two organizations, available receipts and invoices. Thats all
Good Luck.

Thank you for your response,congratulations once again!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MacShiff: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
ArabianRose:

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MacShiff: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jasmine17:

Yipeeee

Congrats Jasmine.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Harjeehbaday(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jasmine17:

Yipeeee

congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Harjeehbaday(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
ArabianRose:

Supported! Any group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by oloriesther(f): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=raphrulz post=75213948]1. Max out IELTS
2. DO a PGD/ Masters/ AAT
3. Do ACCA elementary courses
4. Sponsor sibling and claim 15 points after landing
5. Do TEF/TCF
6. Get married and let your spouse do IELTS and ECA
7. If your spouse is younger, say below 30, make her the PA

Above all, be patient!

There are actually very many options

I am an engineer with a b.sc, I have done the wes evaluation but looking for ways to improve my csr score. Please can I take the acca elementary course to be able to get point for 2 certificate or more? If yes, please how do I register?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
ArabianRose:
Big big congratulations!!
Wow!!! God is good

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
kfrosh:
Really? I never knew. But why do they always put that "sorry, but this date cannot be changed in the mail".
It depends on a lot of factors; how early you asked for the change, which examining body (Mod is nicer), the schedule of their examiners, etc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ahmedgafar7(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sultanlek:

Hi
boss sent a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Chicagomum:
Dear EOR applicants,

I applied for my EOR last December. Took 7 weeks to get a reply today. They just asked me to go to the Abuja office to pick my result. Does this mean the result did not change cos there was no refund form.

Those that applied and got upgrades please what was your EOR result notification email like?

Thank you.

Same mail. You won't know the outcome until you pick it up. God's grace as you receive your upgrade

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Saskbound: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Yay!!!! Congratulations ����
Jasmine17:

Yipeeee

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Saskbound: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Who is heading to Saskatchewan Let’s bond lolzzz
ArabianRose:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by oloriesther(f): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
[quote p post=75269721][/quote]

I am an engineer with a b.sc, I have done the wes evaluation but looking for ways to improve my csr score. Please can I take the acca elementary course to be able to get point for 2 certificate or more? If yes, please how do I register?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chicyclass(f): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
OMG!

I quickly came online to congratulate ITA choppers...
Una Congratulations!! Ooo
Chineke! 438!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by femo86(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Next draw is 440 grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by njbybrthnly: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArabianRose(f): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/Lny7Llkje0YJoXrGyrFAj8 I just got this link for WhatsApp group Jan 30 ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by lobell: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
ITA down...PPR to go.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.