Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824627 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Ifeoma77:

We need to plan beating for smslive angry

We'll add him to the queue. Malfoy and Snape still need to be dealt with first.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chuckdee13(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
hope u factored age change if its applicable.
nasohian:
CRS score after Masters will be 456.I hope it will not be 460 and above nex year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
ottawasenators:
predicting CRS score of 438-439 today so that our comrades within that score range who have been in pool since about First quarter of this year can also smile wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chuckdee13(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2018
Shots fired cheesy
jholarharde:

I have a feeling you will be nicer on this new thread tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by azuk09: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2018
The IELTS made N279 million from Nigerians in 2017. N400 million so far in 2018.

I’m doing a short feature on IELTS for my blog and social handles.

Will you be willing to talk on camera or on phone, to share your IELTS experience and key tips for serial failures?

While we work to abolish the IELTS for its shocking hypocrisy, we can also provide support for the thousands of Nigerians who sit for the exam yearly.

Can we talk anytime soon?

Kindly drop (or PM me) your number and I will personally call you up.

Thanks.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Hello, Is it me you are looking for?
Ifeoma77:

We need to plan beating for smslive angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Talking(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2018
Welcome to Part 6. In order not to end this part in a few days, I think we should observe the following:

1. For any genuine question that is complicated and hasn't been answered before on this thread (Parts 1-6), 1, 2 or 3 correct answers should be provided. Before quoting the individual to answer the question, kindly read through to verify that nobody has answered the question satisfactorily. This will reduce duplication of answers.

2. For any question that is as basic as A,B,C, kindly ignore the poster. When the person realizes this, s/he will go to page one and read up.

3. For any question that has been answered before, kindly refer the poster to the page on which it was answered or to page 1.

4. Let's endeavor to carry out our own research before asking any question here and even after getting an answer.

5. Let's help to protect the integrity of this thread and its posters by reporting any poster who posts any information that is against the rules and regulations of this entire process as well as posts that are spams or irrelevant to this cause.

6. @Justwise You have done well so far. Keep it up Sir/Ma

7. Thanks to everyone that has read up and willingly or unwillingly provide answers to challenging questions.

8. Cheers

34 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2018
Ramj:

You want to buy Winter jacket - I am coming let me talk to God
you are evil gringrin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Steven7: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2018
Good morning house.... I have few questions to ask... I just realized that I didn't pay the required 70CAD for the courier of my ECA only paid the 200CAD please how do I pay the 70CAD for my ECA to be sent to me? Secondly how do I get to know if or when ICES has gotten my transcript from my school?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Ramj:

I would note this as well. What would i ask for in case its not automatically delivered.

tell him/her you're yet to get the confirmation of investment mail of tbills that was purchased for you. state the date and amount.
Je m'apelle Lobatan grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Tojued:

We'll add him to the queue. Malfoy and Snape still need to be dealt with first.
let's hand them over to the dark lord cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2018
chuckdee13:
Shots fired cheesy
ayam not firing any shot o, @hephgirl, I haf malaria, it is slip of phalanges , don't mind @ chuckdee13
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2018
The only people that can help you with this your query are the evaluating bodies... Call/Email them that you want to pay for courier instead of normal postage. They will advice you on what to do.
Steven7:
Good morning house.... I have few questions to ask... I just realized that I didn't pay the required 70CAD for the courier of my ECA only paid the 200CAD please how do I pay the 70CAD for my ECA to be sent to me? Secondly how do I get to know if or when ICES has gotten my transcript from my school?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Talking:
Welcome to Part 6. In order not to end this part in a few days, I think we should observe the following:

I think we should also refrain from quoting an entire message or long post. Although, it is sometimes needed as people might miss the original post but too much of it would only confirm my brother Ramj's fake mathematical analysis. 17 days ko. 18 days ni. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2018
Steven7:

You can send them an email to verify receipt of documents....thats what I did for hubby and they responded within 24hours....also let them know you would like to pay for courier, if it is possible at this stage, they would let you know.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2018
@JustWise
JayBeddings:
@jay_beddings
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2018
Unlikely. If you run several scenarios on the crs tool, you will find that 440-460 is the sweet spot for getting young foreign educated postgraduates with families viz-a-viz Canadian educated professionals.
nasohian:
CRS score after Masters will be 456.I hope it will not be 460 and above nex year.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Even u? #fallsfromchair
raphrulz:
shocked shocked shocked

*Picks race* in Ifeoma77's voice

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2018
The help part is a generic something. No harm including it tho.

ziggymanti:

But if I remember correctly, the [? - more infor] part of the upload stated that all travel docs. so I uploaded my current passport first with the travel visas and then the former passport with their visas. no harm including everything, instead of getting ADR for that little thing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2018
jholarharde:

ayam not firing any shot o, @hephgirl, I haf malaria, it is slip of phalanges , don't mind @ chuckdee13
I'm too nice to see the shots sef tongue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2018
Today's ilets has been good news congratulations everyone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Hephgirl:

Looks like BC has repented

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by phemmy26(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2018
laghopeful20181:
Good morning people,

I am post ITA (5 days left to submit before my deadline). I was uploading supporting documents and cross checking them when I realised my husband's IELTS expired on the 3rd of November (I am the principal applicant). Without his IELTS our score drops to 438 and we would not qualify for the draw from which we were selected (cut off was 441). I have modified family information and changed him to unaccompanying spouse...score becomes 451 hence the children and I can go ahead to submit without him. Note also I loose 5 points in 2 weeks due to age change.

I would advice you to decline it and go with the option 2. The NON- accompanying path still gives you a decent score of 451 so no matter how hin bad reach you can still go via that path. Also look at the fact that 451 score would go back to 446 cos of your age change in two weeks time. I think today's draw would give you an insight as to what you would do. If the score is on the high side today then you would also consider that when you make that decision. I think today's draw might be high cos of the high pass rate experienced in the last two ielts result that was released.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by freshdad: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2018
Topsmamen:
Hi guys. Part 6 already....nice! It seems the first 3-4 pages of every newly opened EE thread are full of PPR self-prophecies. I should join the bandwagon.

So here goes. Before we get to:

Page 100, my ITA.
Page 400, my PPR.
Page 450, my COPR.
Part 7, smooth landing+great job+great city+meet some NL folks smiley
Part 8, fine home+great wife+lovely kids. wink

Amen!
Amen bros.
On a lighter note,judging by recent happening, the bold would happen in 6-7 months cheesy

Well God works in mysterious ways

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by happyme31: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Jasmine17:
Good news my people grin grin grin grin

IELTS has freed me at first attempt.

Listening 8
Reading 9
Writing 7
Speaking 7.5

Overall band score 8

Congratulations grin

All glory and honour to you Lord God kiss

BC 1st Nov 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2018
raphrulz:
Chim ooooo!!! we practically used 3 pages for booking of space abi land....

Oya make una come pay ur land use charge!1 undecided undecided iz not for free o

Even some people wey no understand wetin e mean.. dey follow others book space... do you know whether they are booking space to go to fight boko boys??

Well... at least, if you tell someone to go to page 1 and read up... the person won't complain

The first 4 pages are filled with useless information not in anyway beneficial to the purpose of the thread.

They are lucky I am not the mod.

It is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Steven7:

They do not update their dashboard once your transcript has been received. send them an email to confirm receipt, do not forget to quote your reference number and also tell them you want courier delivery. its about 75 CAD. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bunlizlaw(f): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Midelbabe(f): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2018
Hephgirl:

Mine still says no results found.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2018
boco2126:
Waiting on BC today like you people should just find this result asap let my heart be at peace.
I thought results come out on Fridays.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2018
nanaghano:
Finally ielts has freed my spouse after 3 attempts LRWS Nov 1 BC 8 8 7.5 8.5. His two previous attempts were 10th February BC 6.5 6.5 7 8 and 25 march BC 7 6.5 7 7.5.
I have been on this process since march trying to max out my ielts to 441 because I have a bsc and he has a masters degree so it has been a rollercoaster. I wrote 4 times trying to max out. 6 January 2018 LRWS BC 8.5 7.5 7 8.0
May MOD LRWS 8 7.5 6 7didn't bother getting my TRF
July BC LRWS 8.5 7.5 7 7
01 Nov LRWS 8.5 9 6.5 7.
We have spent close to 600k for everything including hotel bills and transportation for the exams. It has been a frustrating couple of months. I remember back in march telling my hubby that by December we would have been in Canada, not knowing what ielts had in store for my hubby. This whole journey has really taught me patience and perseverance,I won't lie.
I just updated his profile and he is meant to be on 449 but it's showing 464 saying 15 extra CRS additional points for French / bilingualism, and I have checked through over and over didn't fill anything pertaining to knowledge of French language. Pls is this a glitch from the system and is anyone experiencing the same thing.
I just experienced this too. My results are out and I aced it. I tried updating my profile; instead of 455 ,I got 470 as a result of an extra 15 marks from French proficiency. I have checked to ensure I didn't answer yes to the French question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.