Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Work From Home And Earn Money Every Month As Branch Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home And Earn Money Every Month As Branch Manager (1432 Views)

Work From Home / How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor / Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home And Earn Money Every Month As Branch Manager by uyigideon(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2010
I am an Agent to africabeauties.com, a foreign company that is into dating business.
I want to open branches on different cities and town.
I will need to register you as my branch manager on the website, your user name and password will be send to you, where you can log on to your data base, and do your operations there.
You don't need to buy or sell anything or pay any money to any body, all you need is a system that is connected to the internet.

Anything you earn on your data base will be sheared 50-50. The job is for you register ladies on the website and work under your correspondent and some contract given from time to time. You can reply me if you are interested.

You will need to send "interested" to my email add. uyigideon@yahoo.com
Re: Work From Home And Earn Money Every Month As Branch Manager by omenkanwao(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2010
my email is accreditedomen@yahoo.com,kindly feed me wih the details
Re: Work From Home And Earn Money Every Month As Branch Manager by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2010
THE MOST EFFECTIVE & EFFICIENT MEANS OF REACHING OUT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS & SERVICE

VUBACO BULK SMS SERVICES

VUBACO MARKETING COMPANY IS A LEADING BULK SMS ADVERTISING PROVIDER.

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PLATFORM TO REACH OUT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
WITH ANY INFORMATION YOU WANT TO PASS ACROSS TO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS/SERVICES IRRESPECTIVE OF LOCATION, DIRECTLY INTO THEIR MOBILE PHONES WHICH TENDS TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE,PRECISE AND CHEAPER COMPARE TO OTHER MODES OF ADVERTISING SUCH AS T.V,RADIO AND THE PRINT MEDIA.

YOU CAN DEPLOY OUR SERVICES FOR VARIOUS PURPOSES i.e

NEW ARRIVALS
CAMPAIGN PURPOSES
CHURCH ACTIVITIES
WEDDING I.V's
SALES
BUSINESS PROMOTIONS
GENERAL AWARENESS TO THE PUBLIC ABOUT YOUR SERVICES.etc

WITH THIS,YOU CAN EXPAND YOUR CLIENT/CUSTOMER BASE ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
YOU CAN USE THIS SERVICES TO CREATE AWARENESS FOR YOUR BUSINESS THERE BY ATTRACTING MORE PATRONAGE AND THERE BY INCREASING SALES.

THERE ARE VARIOUS BULK SMS PROVIDERS OUT THERE,BUT WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE IS THAT WE PROVIDE THE DATA BASE OF 65% ACTIVE SUBSCRIBERS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE GSM NET WORK ANY RECIPIENT SUBSCRIBES TO.

WE PROVIDE SUCH PHONE NUMBERS TO OUR CLIENTS WITH OUT EXTRA COST AND TO ANY 26 STATES OF THE FEDERATION AND THE ONES WE DON'T HAVE AT THE MOMENT COULD BE GOTTEN WITHIN 48HRS OF NOTIFICATION.

YOU ONLY PAY FOR THE UNITS SUBSCRIBED FOR AND WE PROVIDE THE DATA BASE FOR YOU WITHOUT ANY EXTRA COST.

SO THATS OUR STRONG HOLD,WHILE OTHER PROVIDERS ONLY ALLOCATE YOUR PAID UNITS WITHOUT GOING FURTHER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NUMBERS OF ACTIVE PHONE USERS DATA BASE IN THE COUNTRY THAT SUITS YOUR TARGET AUDIANCE.

OUR DATA BASE IS ALSO CLASSIFIED INTO THE WORKING CLASS SECTOR AND THAT OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

WE WILL ATTEND TO YOU ANYWHERE YOU ARE,SO YOUR LOCATION IS NOT A BARRIER TO US.

FOR INQUIRES CALL 08182018736
EMAIL US AT:vubacosms@yahoo.com

THIS IS THE FASTEST MEANS OF CREATING AWARENESS FOR YOUR BUSINESS AS WELL AS GENERATING PATRONAGE AS WELL AS EXPANDING YOUR CUSTOMER BASE.

WE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU PRETTY SOON.
Re: Work From Home And Earn Money Every Month As Branch Manager by uyigideon(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2010
If you want to participate, you will need to send me the following;
your name,
your company name ifyou have,
your email address,
your phone number,
your address,
your city or town,
a passport .
All these are for registration.

your user name and password will be send to you, where you can log on to your data base, and do your operations there.You don't need to buy or sell, all you need is a system that is connected to the internet. Anything you earn is sheared 50-50. The job is for you register ladie, s on the website and work under your correspondent and some contract given from time to time.

Please send it to uyigideon@yahoo.com

Re: Work From Home And Earn Money Every Month As Branch Manager by stanT: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2010
my email id is sonwuneme@gmail.com i need the details,
Re: Work From Home And Earn Money Every Month As Branch Manager by mackengift: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
Is it 4 females only or both?

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered - 279326 - Teller Abw Invitation To Complete Online Talent As / Ftbs Construction Is Recruiting For Engineers And Quantity Surveyors / Skye Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.